tickets,please someone help me

Not that lucky - I have an iPhone but still no ticket, even after doing the toggling updates on and off trick.
everyone i know from leicester away satdi and kids footy yesterday is up in limbo
none of us know whats gonna happen
my account changed overnight to say me and my nipper now have tickets (both on champs scheme )
and on my bank website the money looks like its " pending "
but no text or email confirmation

they have us by the balls

but i'll come running back for more

i blame my grandad

UTFB

Android phone users. Tickets will land in your wallets today or tomorrow. Told this at the ticket office 30 minutes ago.
Alternatively for android phones if you don't want to wait you can update manually by logging on to the ticket site from your phone, go to My Account/Seasoncard and tick the box, then download to your wallet and Leipzig will show as the next match.

Alternatively for android phones if you don't want to wait you can update manually by logging on to the ticket site from your phone, go to My Account/Seasoncard and tick the box, then download to your wallet and Leipzig will show as the next match.
i just checked my google pay before attempting what you just advised
my lads has changed to leipzig and mine is still southampton
hopefully mine will change soon
thanks for the tip though

i just checked my google pay before attempting what you just advised
my lads has changed to leipzig and mine is still southampton
hopefully mine will change soon
thanks for the tip though
If your transaction is still "pending" on your bank account it may be tonight before it goes through, so I'd try again tomorrow morning. I haven't received any confirmation text or email from the club either, they'll probably arrive around HT on wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.