tickets,please someone help me

blue44

Team supported
St Marks West Gorton
Im a season ticket holder,i have an android and my season card is within google pay

im on all 3 cup schemes

i want to buy 3 extra tickets for people next week v leipzig

after i have picked my 3 tickets

i got to the page where there are these options

==============

Please select delivery method per ticket​

Mobile Tickets will be delivered via email and will contain a link to download the ticket into your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app on your smartphone.

Load to Mobile Pass will add all your Mobile Tickets onto one Mobile Pass, which will be available to download from your account before the start of the season. Your Mobile Pass will automatically update to show the next fixture you have purchased a ticket for.

For Ticket Transfer, in the section below, please select your email address in the top drop-down, below that drop-down, please select the email address of the supporter that you wish to send the mobile ticket to and press 'Next'.

Once you’ve selected the delivery method, select the email address that each ticket should be sent to.

I want to deliver some tickets separately

========================

for me however

i can only chose the "mobile ticket " option,that means i get an email to download the ticket to my google pay
i just want to print my 3 tickets out,not have them in my google pay account

the 3 tickets will be in a different stand to where i sit,my sister does not like hieghts

You should be able to email the mobile tickets to your sister who can download to her wallet or that of one of or all of her companions- presuming one or all of them has that facility.
they dont have anything , no supporter numbers ,cityzens etc

up to this season i would just purchase "tickets "

if there is no way to print them out ,thats it,i will have tried my best .

Surely the ticket office will give you paper copies if you can get down there.

they dont have anything , no supporter numbers ,cityzens etc

up to this season i would just purchase "tickets "

if there is no way to print them out ,thats it,i will have tried my best .
If bought as a mobile ticket and emailed to you, you can forward the email to her to download the ticket straight to a wallet. I did that last night for the wife who does not have a supporter number.

If bought as a mobile ticket and emailed to you, you can forward the email to her to download the ticket straight to a wallet. I did that last night for the wife who does not have a supporter number.
so my sister will need a google pay or iphone wallet?

if she has,would she be able to have all 3 tickets in her wallet ?

so my sister will need a google pay or iphone wallet?

if she has,would she be able to have all 3 tickets in her wallet ?
Yes but best if she zaps in the other two first in case the phone needs reopening.

This is the email I got which the wife downloaded the ticket from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210909-191950-419~2.png
    Screenshot_20210909-191950-419~2.png
    209 KB · Views: 78
Yes but best if she zaps in the other two first in case the phone needs reopening.

This is the email I got which the wife downloaded the ticket from.
so i purchase the tickets

send the email to my sister

and if she has google pay,i know she is android

she can then download them to her google pay

or my nephews could do it to his mobile,he is more savvy than us both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.