tickets,please someone help me

Foe Southampton game, I just sent the email to my lad. Then he added his ticket to his wallet

Im a season ticket holder,i have an android and my season card is within google pay

im on all 3 cup schemes

i want to buy 3 extra tickets for people next week v leipzig

after i have picked my 3 tickets

i got to the page where there are these options

==============

Please select delivery method per ticket​

Mobile Tickets will be delivered via email and will contain a link to download the ticket into your Apple Wallet or Google Pay app on your smartphone.

Load to Mobile Pass will add all your Mobile Tickets onto one Mobile Pass, which will be available to download from your account before the start of the season. Your Mobile Pass will automatically update to show the next fixture you have purchased a ticket for.

For Ticket Transfer, in the section below, please select your email address in the top drop-down, below that drop-down, please select the email address of the supporter that you wish to send the mobile ticket to and press 'Next'.

Once you’ve selected the delivery method, select the email address that each ticket should be sent to.

I want to deliver some tickets separately

========================

for me however

i can only chose the "mobile ticket " option,that means i get an email to download the ticket to my google pay
i just want to print my 3 tickets out,not have them in my google pay account

the 3 tickets will be in a different stand to where i sit,my sister does not like hieghts
I had this problem v Norwich, bought my brother and his mate a ticket in a different stand.
My seasoncard is print off but i couldnt print their tickets - they had to take my phone with them to scan in

well
i bought the 3 extra tickets
got an email right away
forwarded it to my nephew
and he's downloaded the 3 tickets to his google pay wallet

but
just looked into my account page with city
and they have given me now the relevent loyalty points for the adult ticket iv just bought for my sister
i haven't had any ticket confirmation for my own ticket yet,im on all 3 schemes,no money gone out yet for me and my son.
does this mean they think iv just bought a ticket for myself and they dont know im registered on the champs lea
gue scheme?
the plot thickens !

well
i bought the 3 extra tickets
got an email right away
forwarded it to my nephew
and he's downloaded the 3 tickets to his google pay wallet

but
just looked into my account page with city
and they have given me now the relevent loyalty points for the adult ticket iv just bought for my sister
i haven't had any ticket confirmation for my own ticket yet,im on all 3 schemes,no money gone out yet for me and my son.
does this mean they think iv just bought a ticket for myself and they dont know im registered on the champs lea
gue scheme?
the plot thickens !
My account says next game Southampton but under points it says ticket points granted for Leipzig. I checked by credit card account and it says that there is a pending transaction under today's date for £20 from City and that must be the Leipzig ticket.

My Google Pay Details says Fixture Southampton so I am hoping that's going to be updated soon. That might be a way for you to check everything is OK..but not just yet!

My account says next game Southampton but under points it says ticket points granted for Leipzig. I checked by credit card account and it says that there is a pending transaction under today's date for £20 from City and that must be the Leipzig ticket.

My Google Pay Details says Fixture Southampton so I am hoping that's going to be updated soon. That might be a way for you to check everything is OK..but not just yet!
The club have made announcements that the Leipzig tickets will show by the 13th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.