Tickets this season

None of that suggests why they’d remove open sale tickets, of which there were plenty last season for most games.

The way I see the tourists is they attend one game, milk them club shop and take a load of selfies. Are they purchasing the memberships for that game? I find it hard to believe from last season to this we have amassed that many match-attending fans that they have saw fit to get rid of open sale tickets.

I might be reading it all wrong, it was just surprising last week when the ‘buy tickets’ tab was available for Palace just a few days away, but it was for members only. I’d actually gone on for Spurs tickets.

As a seasoncard holder for years I wouldn't know the ins and outs for buying tickets game by game, except if I decide to go to an away. As I've said our popularity must be at its peak now. I know we've sold out all season tickets and I'd expect memberships are at a record high too.

As a seasoncard holder for years I wouldn't know the ins and outs for buying tickets game by game, except if I decide to go to an away. As I've said our popularity must be at its peak now. I know we've sold out all season tickets and I'd expect memberships are at a record high too.
I might have to stop being a tight arse then eh? :-)

There’s certainly a shift in atmosphere this season going off these opening games. Sounded amazing on the box.

The things we love to see.

I might have to stop being a tight arse then eh? :-)

There’s certainly a shift in atmosphere this season going off these opening games. Sounded amazing on the box.

The things we love to see.

I'm in the safe standing area of the south stand and we've always sang here, although we're not in the official singing section. This season I've noticed more are joining in and it's spreading to the left of me where the players tunnel is, not sure but the Colin Bell stand? Last night all parts of the ground were starting songs and joining; n, something I haven't seen since Maine Road when it was a regular occurrence. Long may it continue.

Do you have to be a member to buy CL tickets too? My membership just expired but was probably still gonna go to another few CL games this season

When there are games for which a seasoncard holder can buy 2 extra tickets e.g. Southampton, do those appear in your own phone wallet or as emails to forward to your friends or as paper tickets?

When there are games for which a seasoncard holder can buy 2 extra tickets e.g. Southampton, do those appear in your own phone wallet or as emails to forward to your friends or as paper tickets?
normally you recieve an email , and from the email download them to your mobile or you forward the email to your friend/ family, thats whats happened to me when i'v bought extra tickets

When I’ve bought extra tickets it gives you the option at checkout whether to assign a new owner or keep them in your name. Doesn’t make any difference, unless they got up to no good I suppose. But it also asks the email you want them sent to. So you can either get them sent to yourself and forward then on. Or have them sent directly to the registered E mail of anyone in your friends and family. Don’t have to have membership.

There is some phenomenal value to be had for the lesser games, we got 5 tickets (2 adult and 3 kids) for the Brighton game, £81 in total. £30 each for the adults and £7 each for the kids. In each case after the £5 discount as we all have membership. That's incredible value, to see the world's best manager, the hottest striker ever, an exceptional team. Look into the pricing for Fulham and Brentford games just before the World Cup break, it's similar. Yes the big games have become extortionate, but you can still bring kids to see Haaland in the Premier League for £7! Well done to the club on that pricing.

There is some phenomenal value to be had for the lesser games, we got 5 tickets (2 adult and 3 kids) for the Brighton game, £81 in total. £30 each for the adults and £7 each for the kids. In each case after the £5 discount as we all have membership. That's incredible value, to see the world's best manager, the hottest striker ever, an exceptional team. Look into the pricing for Fulham and Brentford games just before the World Cup break, it's similar. Yes the big games have become extortionate, but you can still bring kids to see Haaland in the Premier League for £7! Well done to the club on that pricing.
Also same prices for Brighton end of October

None of that suggests why they’d remove open sale tickets, of which there were plenty last season for most games.

The way I see the tourists is they attend one game, milk them club shop and take a load of selfies. Are they purchasing the memberships for that game? I find it hard to believe from last season to this we have amassed that many match-attending fans that they have saw fit to get rid of open sale tickets.

I might be reading it all wrong, it was just surprising last week when the ‘buy tickets’ tab was available for Palace just a few days away, but it was for members only. I’d actually gone on for Spurs tickets.
A lot of the tourists will be buying (club approved) packages that include match tickets, flights and hotels. They won’t have to buy a membership per se but the price of one will more than likely be bundled into the total cost of the package.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.