Tide is turning

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Just got of the phone to a mate of mine. He told me that hes given in to the pressure of his 7 year old son's demand for a City top. My mate is a big red and he's tried over the years for him to become a United fan. He's just told me that hes been into the City shop and bought one for Christmas, hes gutted but says he will now leave it for his son to decide. Not only that hes the only blue in the family now as they are all reds!!

I love it!!

CTID......Welcome to gods club blue!

Robbo. said:
Just got of the phone to a mate of mine. He told me that hes given in to the pressure of his 7 year old son's demand for a City top. My mate is a big red and he's tried over the years for him to become a United fan. He's just told me that hes been into the City shop and bought one for Christmas, hes gutted but says he will now leave it for his son to decide. Not only that hes the only blue in the family now as they are all reds!!

I love it!!

That is atrocious, it's exactly why i abstain from fatherhood

To be honest robbo your mate sounds like another armchair rag, a proper die hard would never sink so low!!!!

On the radio on Sunday, they interviewed a Welsh Rugby player (don't know who) before the Swansea v Liverpool game - he was taking his two kids to watch, and when asked if they were Swansea fans he said, yes, but one supports Liverpool and the other Man City really.... nearly fell off my chair!

You have a duty to take him to a game (FAC 3rd Round?) at least once a season to make sure he sees it through. Oh and a City Kicks membership for his birthday/Christmas.

It's how kids operate. That is why many of my mates are United fans, because as we got more into football at the age of 13 onwards, United just started winning things, (their ECWCW success being the starting point), so they chose to support them. Their kids now will support City, because it is us who will be winning things. Par for the course.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Robbo. said:

I love it!!

To be honest robbo your mate sounds like another armchair rag, a proper die hard would never sink so low!!!!

Like you im not a father, but im sure if my son wanted to support the other side i would seriously look at putting him in care.

-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm --

Robbo. said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Robbo. said:

I love it!!

Like you im not a father, but im sure if my son wanted to support the other side i would seriously look at putting him in care.

Oh and I forgot to say, he took him to watch Utd vs City last year. We know how that ended up dont we :D<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:07 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
It's how kids operate. That is why many of my mates are United fans, because as we got more into football at the age of 13 onwards, United just started winning things, (their ECWCW success being the starting point), so they chose to support them. Their kids now will support City, because it is us who will be winning things. Par for the course.

We should by 2020 have another 10,000 hard core fans if the success continues.

i took my son to Eastlands when he was 6 weeks old, and pretty much ever since. He is 6 and cant really remember the days of Pearce / Eriksson etc. and thinks winning is normal but that irrelavent. He was always going to be a blue.

He didnt have a choice
I didnt have a choice
My Dad didnt have a choice
and so on

Pigeonho said:

Two 8-9 years olds , who were running around my avenue in United tops a couple of years back , and now wearing City tops with Aguero on the back !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.