Tide is turning

It's funny how its worked out with my kids, I have 5 daughters, eldest is 18 on Saturday and youngest is 2 the Saturday after, and they are all city fans ( with no pressure from me ) the Mrs says I've pressured them into it. They know its right being a city fan. When you get the call from city then you know that's your team. CTID

Anybody remember the little lad running about his living room doing the Aguero celebration with his rag dad on the floor crying? My favourite reaction that, I bet he's a Blue now!

foreverbluemcfc said:
It's funny how its worked out with my kids, I have 5 daughters, eldest is 18 on Saturday and youngest is 2 the Saturday after, and they are all city fans ( with no pressure from me ) the Mrs says I've pressured them into it. They know its right being a city fan. When you get the call from city then you know that's your team. CTID
fuckin 'ell 5 daughters some hormones flying about the forever blue household

MCRJON said:
i took my son to Eastlands when he was 6 weeks old, and pretty much ever since. He is 6 and cant really remember the days of Pearce / Eriksson etc. and thinks winning is normal but that irrelavent. He was always going to be a blue.

He didnt have a choice
I didnt have a choice
My Dad didnt have a choice
and so on

Aaah, these are the second category blues. We in the first category made a conscious decision to be blue - out of all the colours of the rainbow we CHOSE blue! Out of all the arm twisting by those fuckers on the BBC, RagTops' editors, sports shops selling nowt but scarlet rags, pundits biggin' up MANUre, The Dippers, Spurs, we CHOSE blue!

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Anybody remember the little lad running about his living room doing the Aguero celebration with his rag dad on the floor crying? My favourite reaction that, I bet he's a Blue now!
Probably my favourite celebration of that day - if I remember correctly his dad was in despair on the floor at the time and his older brother had to tell him to stop. Legend. His dad had a good sense of humour though for posting it. Fair play to him.

ban-mcfc said:
I never had a choice.

It was like north korea in my house.

"Follow the blues, or tortue...your choice?"

I'm totally with you
Only right and proper way to run your household and bring up your kids

my kids were always going to be blues
ps it also helps if you ban any of their friends who may be from a rag family

ox-blue said:
Moved house 2 weeks ago in Oxford and 3 young un's playing football outside my house so I asked them who they supported 2 said Barcelona and the last one said City. Good lad

Came out of Sainsburys on the Cowley side of Oxford , 2 lads in city shirts in the car park .

Great .

Where i am working my German engineer plays for a Munich local football team .

In Germany the football team he plays for are travelling to the UK early next year and the only team the Germans want tickets for is City .

I have to supply 12 tickets !!

Ladybarn Blue . said:
Where i am working my German engineer plays for a Munich local football team .

In Germany the football team he plays for are travelling to the UK early next year and the only team the Germans want tickets for is City .

I have to supply 12 tickets !!
In Kro bar before Villa game there was a German couple with city shirts on with Trautmann on the back, supported 1860 Munchen but came over for a couple of city games a year

I was doing some shopping the other day and this young lad about 10 walked passed me with his mum, he was wearing a City shirt. I said nice shirt mate and his mum said to me in a manc accent, he use to be a united fan but I've converted him into a blue!

Top mum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.