Tier 3 Pubs

Nowt posh, as you can have depending on pie fulling chips, mash, sweet potato, rice etc I used a generic word

btw gravy isn't a side it's a condiment
The world has gone mad.
Away with your sweet potato nonsense, mash at a push, yes, if you're living in hackney in the sixties.
And as for rice served with a pie? In what universe would this happen I have to ask?
Not mine thank fuck.
Gravy is a condiment? Words fail me.

The world has gone mad.
Away with your sweet potato nonsense, mash at a push, yes, if you're living in hackney in the sixties.
And as for rice served with a pie? In what universe would this happen I have to ask?
Not mine thank fuck.
Gravy is a condiment? Words fail me.

Or you cullinary experience of pies is limited.

All sauces are condiments to a dish including the various derivatives of grvey, espangole, jus, demi-glacw and other brown sauces from meat stock.

After all pies originate in Ancient egypt and athens and I doubt they had mushy peas amd chips with them.

Or you cullinary experience of pies is limited.

All sauces are condiments to a dish including the various derivatives of grvey, espangole, jus, demi-glacw and other brown sauces from meat stock.

After all pies originate in Ancient egypt and athens and I doubt they had mushy peas amd chips with them.
How dare you, I have lots of hands on experience with pies, infact i'm considered a bit of an expert in my neck of the woods.
I must admit my main experience of pies was gained by scoffing them at the game, but that gave me the grounding I needed to become what I humbly call myself today, the go to pie guy.
During my apprenticeship, I never thought to myself this pie needs a espangole or a demi-glacw (whatever the fuck they are lol)
Moving on, I'm sure there was a famous tomb painting depicting pie chips and gravy discovered by lord canarvon during his famous excavation, thus disproving your theory. I have no proof of this unfortunately.
Although apparently it was decreed that whomever viewed said painting would be cursed. This curse became known as the fray curse. Named of course after sir bentos, who discovered the first mumified pie some 30 years earlier.
Other archeologists have since shyed away from excavating in egypt, for fear of the fray curse. Tony Robinson for instance, quit time team over it.
Some brave souls continue to search, as they know the truth is out there.

Surprised anyone would want to go to a pub in tier 3 unless you really don't care about catching it.

Like if you're young and only mixing with mainly youngsters I can understand but otherwise no way.

Going to be real fat fuckers attempting to eat multiple 'substantial' meals just to carry out a legal pub crawl.
Disagree with part of that first sentence. If the person follows the guidelines while visiting a pub then they quite obviously do care about catching it, and as long as the pub is complying too then I don’t see a major issue as pubs are clearly not the main spreaders of this virus. The ones who don’t care about catching it are the selfish bastards who blatantly ignore the guidelines - whether that be on a visit to a pub or in any other environment.

I would add though that a visit to a tier 3 pub isn’t top of the list for me due to the fact that I can’t see it being a particularly enjoyable experience so I’m giving them a swerve for the foreseeable.

Disagree with part of that first sentence. If the person follows the guidelines while visiting a pub then they quite obviously do care about catching it, and as long as the pub is complying too then I don’t see a major issue as pubs are clearly not the main spreaders of this virus. The ones who don’t care about catching it are the selfish bastards who blatantly ignore the guidelines - whether that be on a visit to a pub or in any other environment.

I would add though that a visit to a tier 3 pub isn’t top of the list for me due to the fact that I can’t see it being a particularly enjoyable experience so I’m giving them a swerve for the foreseeable.
It's all about choice. If you choose to go to the pub and comply with the regs that's fine. I prefer to lessen the risk and not bother, not been in a pub since the first lockdown. Like you say, I can't imagine it being that enjoyable.

It’s does on awaydays at 9-00am when nowhere else is open
Prob the only exercise I get nowadays !

Don’t recall frequenting a spoons since Leicester away back in Feb
Again the bogs are on the moon in that one too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.