Tiger Woods in car accident

He has smashed his legs up good and proper , femur and tibia as well as ankles and a fasciotomy which is cutting open the muscle to relieve pressure

Conscious when found but in shock obvs

Long road back , hope he has no permanent disability
sounds like a permanent disability is very likely, though no doubt he will have the best medical attention available., the recovery will be long and complicated even so..

He has smashed his legs up good and proper , femur and tibia as well as ankles and a fasciotomy which is cutting open the muscle to relieve pressure

Conscious when found but in shock obvs

Long road back , hope he has no permanent disability
a long road back

sounds like a permanent disability is very likely, though no doubt he will have the best medical attention available., the recovery will be long and complicated even so..
I was several months in patient rehab after my accident , at least he is used to rehab from injuries but still it is a tough ask

I'm not a fan at all of Woods as a person - but this isn't a schadenfreude moment at all. Here's hoping that Tiger is OK and is able to participate in professional golf in the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.