Tiger Woods in car accident

The cause of his crash may not be revealed due to privacy issues. Wtf, its on a public highway and he could have wiped an innocent family out if they were travelling in the opposite direction. Sounds dodgy as fuck to me and if it was any member of the public who had crashed in this manner it would come to light what the cause was
James Dean likes this

The cause of his crash may not be revealed due to privacy issues. Wtf, its on a public highway and he could have wiped an innocent family out if they were travelling in the opposite direction. Sounds dodgy as fuck to me and if it was any member of the public who had crashed in this manner it would come to light what the cause was
It ultimately will come to light. My guess is he fell asleep.

Money buys powerful friends, and top notch lawyers.
Reports indicated he left tog et in his car in a foul mood and lets face it he is not the worlds best driver and the scene of the accident has seen many a care veer off the road.

He if reports are to believed was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs even though I suspect he takes some medication for his back issues and has had laser surgery on his eyes to improve long sighted vision.

Also he admitted to a sex addiction and some form of medication like anti depressants can make you lose concentration especially o long trips.

My own thoughts he was in a rush to get to where he had to go and misjudged a curve.

Reports indicated he left tog et in his car in a foul mood and lets face it he is not the worlds best driver and the scene of the accident has seen many a care veer off the road.

He if reports are to believed was not under the influence of alcohol or drugs even though I suspect he takes some medication for his back issues and has had laser surgery on his eyes to improve long sighted vision.

Also he admitted to a sex addiction and some form of medication like anti depressants can make you lose concentration especially o long trips.

My own thoughts he was in a rush to get to where he had to go and misjudged a curve.
What then is the reason to keep it quiet? It doesn't seem to make sense

I think in due course the media will ask Tiger about the accident and what other than poor judgment was involved.

Now Tiger was asked in some quarters about his extra circular activities while married which went on for years but by and large it was kept out of main stream media until it no longer could be given his status and persona as a golfer than went in many respects beyond the game itself.

He had a good group of minders very well paid just to keep quiet but eventually these things come to light.

Now I am not asserting anything here but he was known as you might expect to have lied to many about his adultery.

No one was hurt other than the driver. No property was damaged other than the driver's vehicle (which was a courtesy car). There's apparently no crime here unless Woods was impaired or distracted by something like a cell phone (we have very strict laws about cell phone use in autos in California) and early reports suggest no evidence of the former. So I'm not exactly sure what the public's right to know the cause actually is, other than that he's a Very Famous Person.

All this including the fact that I know the section of road very well (five minutes from where my mother and sister live) and there was no evidence of an attempt to stop and it was early in the am and he stated that he didn't remember the accident suggests to me that he fell asleep at the wheel.

No one was hurt other than the driver. No property was damaged other than the driver's vehicle (which was a courtesy car). There's apparently no crime here unless Woods was impaired or distracted by something like a cell phone (we have very strict laws about cell phone use in autos in California) and early reports suggest no evidence of the former. So I'm not exactly sure what the public's right to know the cause actually is, other than that he's a Very Famous Person.
I have to agree with this. The first thing I thought was, "how is it anybody's business"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.