Tight arsed people you know (Or could be yourself)

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
I'm tight in some ways I admit.....Now were retired me and the wife go for regular walks near the beach. We like a coffee at some point but we refuse to pay almost $10 for 2 coffee's so we find a 7/11 and buy two $1 coffee's and find a nice bench near the beach. Over the last 2 years of covid I reckon we've saved around $4000.

Walk 5 days a week so $10 a day coffee would be $50 a week = $2500 a year X 2 years = $5000
Minus 5 days @ $2 a day = $10 a week = $500 a year X 2 = $1000

Total saved = $4000.

Ker-ching !!

Last edited:
A couple who live in our building employ 370 people in their factory. Yet the wont pay full price for a McDonalds meal.
They only go there if there's a special offer on the app.

Yesterday was two small Big Mac meals for $8.

I asked them why they were so stingy about Macca's and they said it's the way you're brought up in a home with no money. I guess that could be true.

I'm tight in some ways I admit.....Now were retired me and the wife go for regular walks near the beach. We like a coffee at some point but we refuse to pay almost $10 for 2 coffee's so we find a 7/11 and buy two $1 coffee's and find a nice bench near the beach. Over the last 2 years of covid I reckon we've saved around $4000.

Walk 5 days a week so $10 a day coffee would be $50 a week = $2500 a year X 2 years = $5000
Minus 5 days @ $2 a day = $10 a week = $500 a year X 2 = $1000

Total saved = $4000.

Ker-ching !!
Walk 5 days a week buy one coffee and tell the wife sort herself out think of the saving there. :-)

My ex rag wife, bought one thing for the house in 15 years, a red coffee machine.
So when we got divorced (apart from trying to take the money set aside for my kids inheritance) the only thing she took was the red coffee machine.

I’m not tight, just sensible ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.