Tight arsed people you know (Or could be yourself)

If you want to invest that $4,000 in a cant lose business opportunity, I have Five Magic Beans going for $3, 998 leaving you $2 to get another couple of coffee's to celebrate.

Beat the rush and make millions..

No refunds and if the giant eats your Mrs you only have $1 to find every day for coffee.

I'm cutting my own throat here.
Thanks but I already have plans.
According to this article there are 832 Chippy's for sale in the UK. I'm decided to buy one, like the one in Morecambe and make gourmet Fish n Chips (with salad) for 20 quid a time.
I'm told there's plenty of rich people in Morecambe so I expect to retire rich in a few short years.

You're all welcome !!!

DAVID JONES: The death of my beloved childhood chippy | Daily Mail Online

Thanks but I already have plans.
According to this article there are 832 Chippy's for sale in the UK. I'm decided to buy one, like the one in Morecambe and make gourmet Fish n Chips (with salad) for 20 quid a time.
I'm told there's plenty of rich people in Morecambe so I expect to retire rich in a few short years.

You're all welcome !!!

DAVID JONES: The death of my beloved childhood chippy | Daily Mail Online
And here was I thinking it might be hard to convince you of the existence of magic beans, when you actualy believe pwople want salad with a fish supper. And there are rich eoppe in Morecombe who go to a chippy.

I could have got your house never mind that poxy $4,000.

This just reminded me of a deck hand I knew on the ships who was known as extremely tight. This is absolutely true he had an alarm clock and when he wasn't in his cabin, so therefore didn't need it, he used to take the battery out. I mean wtf???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.