Time added on

Actually, based on 15 games stretching over a 3 month period
The injury time when we need to score and the opposition doesn't is based on one game.

You are using very small numbers and there is no statistical significance due to it, and ignored all multiple variables and zero benchmark comparisons.

The cup tie was 6-2. There was no point in continuing beyond the arbitrary length of the game.

We’ve just won a game by loads and we’re here debating whether a referee should have added more time on in a game that had no point in prolonging.

Imagine KDB broke his leg in the 93rd minute. Would you be feeling the same then?
You continually state that there’s nothing amiss with our officiating and always downplay others.

Yet you now admit that the ref’s do go against the rules when it suits?

Hypocrisy, click-bait or WUM, you’ve been found out, mate.

As for me, I don’t give a fuck about what you do, I’m just enjoying what we’re doing against whatever they throw at us.

’Incredible’

I cashed out with about on about 82 For £52 not bad for a quid.
City are always capable of these crazy scores ..always worth a quid.
6-2 was that Plymouth 87, SW 2001 and today? I must be missing some, was it Bolton when SWP got sent off after playing in Europe and Jardel scored?

You continually state that there’s nothing amiss with our officiating and always downplay others.

As for me, I don’t give a fuck about what you do, I’m just enjoying what we’re doing against whatever they throw at us.

’Incredible’
What would have been the point of injury time tonight, barring increased chances of injury to players?

I’m not arsed what you think of me.

There’s no conspiracy. The ref blew as more time was irrelevant.

What would have been the point of injury time tonight, barring increased chances of injury to players?

I’m not arsed what you think of me.

There’s no conspiracy. The ref blew as more time was irrelevant.
Brilliant, who said ‘CONSPIRACY’?

Enjoy your evening. Please don’t follow me about.

I don’t. I just don’t see the outrage in the ref blowing at 90 mins tonight.

It was beneficial to both teams with zero consequences.
Enjoy your acceptance that the officials can an have an effect on the game, and peddle it to the masses, it explains your stance. Nothing more.

PS. You‘ve engaged me and brought about a few clicks. However, I have no interest in further ‘negotiations’ to keep your bullshit relevant.

’Incredible’

It’s not against any rules, it’s always been referees discretion. The PL have said they’ll follow IFAB rules, which have changed this year about how they judge added time. The reason they don’t do it in the cup is if it’s clearly not a close game, like ours tonight, then neither side want added time and there’s no potential impact to anyone else.

It happens a lot in CL knockout games too in the second leg when there’s no point playing a few extra minutes. It’s just common sense tbh and they’d be daft not to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.