Time catching up with Zabaleta?

The secret of staying at the top is recognising as a club when to replace personnel that have been top notch, but are beginning to show signs that they are not what they used to be. Paisley had it and so did Ferguson. Ferguson lost it for whatever reason and that's one of the reasons the rag are not what they used to be.

Completely agree. Zaba will go down as the best RB in the club's history, but now is the time to move him on. Love the man.

Zabaleta and Kompany should both be due a testimonial in two years. I would like them both to have one. I can't remember the last City player to have one, but these two would definitely deserve the honour.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Isn't sagna 34 next year and out of contract aswell it may make sense to keep zaba and promote one of youth players?
With the exception of Denayer being convered to RB,Ive already stated I don't believe we have anything in the EDS currently capable.

Despite Sagna's age,he looks better equipped physically to handle another couple of seasons than Zabba imo.

cheers Zaba, youve been an immense Blue, but i dont think youll be playing much next season, if at all.

I get you.....Clichy stays,Kolarov out for me, and id probably keep Sagna(even though heart says different)

i think it would be a close call between sagna and zaba with zabs attacking abilities and the fact i have man love for him and want him to stay here in some capacity after his playing days.

love the mans commitment to the cause, he could hopefully pass this on to the kids.

i dont think we`re too far apart 8-)

He's never been blessed with pace but as you get older the little you have is always the first to go. I tend to agree with the poster who said perhaps his performances are purely down to ring rust due to a lack of playing time this season, who knows.

Whatever happens he's been a model pro who's taken Manchester to his heart and it's football club too and he'll rightly go down as a City legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.