Time catching up with Zabaleta?

A city legend without a doubt,all the money in the world can buy us a world class right back, what it cant buy is the love zabba has for us he'd bleed blue, & dont forget it wasn't that long ago he was even 1st choice over micha

Last edited:
Will be a sad day when Zabba leaves us and I'm pretty sure it will be this close season, a true legend and a warrior for us. Would be tough seeing him play elsewhere but deserves to keep playing for as long as he can.

my only gripe about his time with us is he should have been our captain whenever Vinny was out.

And how many people forget his goal against QPR..

Its difficult to say goodbye to one of our favourite sons,a modern legend,a warrior and an inspiration....however....time,without doubt,is catching him up....and while he isnt exactly fit for the scrap heap just yet,neither is he capable of the standard that once made him the envy of the league and the very best forwards fear him.So,while I believe he could still do a very good job for us,i also think we could do a lot better this coming season and I reluctantly believe Pep will think similar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.