Time for a new tune?

We certainly need some (multiple) new City songs. They’re the songs everyone joins in with and they remain songs no matter which player or manager comes or goes from the club.

Blue Moon is a very dreary song but it’s connected to the club so it’s probably going nowhere.

I just wish the club would stop with the 5to3 karaoke. Singing along to music tannoy’d at us is not an atmosphere. It’s not at Anfield, Park Head, London Stadium or anywhere else that have some shite cheese on toast to sing along to a few minutes before kick off.

Our club song is not Blue Moon, however. It’s The Boys In Blue and always will be!

Is it time to have a new City song to replace Bluemoon . My nomination is Do I love you , indeed I do . By Frank Wilson . Got the manc connection with Northern Soul and the words are perfect for our love of City. Also how about the poem this is the place being read before important games , or the poem God is a Manc both so uplifting .
Great tune, always get a run out on our coach.

In the tune to the zabba song.

Rodri and Garcia they are a fucking rock,
and when they play together there no one they cant stop,
they play in blue and white, for guardiolas men
AND WHEN WE WIN A PEN, WE'LL SING THIS SONG AGAIN! :P

Everyone should sit respectfully in their seats whilst the club streams a number and nice tunes over the PA and the words on the electronic hoardings so everyone can sing along.

I've said it before, but we've got classic uplifting Manc tunes from the Hollies - He Ain't Heavy or, The Air That I Breathe. If Noel or Liam could tweak the lyrics and put it out before a cup final, it's job sorted.
Blue Moon is dire 'cause we only ever sing the dreary chorus.
All together now... "The road is lo-o-ong, with many a winding turn ..."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.