Time for the CFG to get teams in Ireland and Scotland.

They're interested in buying clubs in growth markets. The Scottish league's best days are behind it and I can't see it improving any time soon. We're in a world in European football where the big leagues are just consolidating money and the only thing European football brings to smaller leagues is make them massively uncompetitive.

Wouldn't be good for Scottish league, it would become uncompetitive with the same team winning it year after year

We are already seeing the effect of Shamrock Rovers dominating the LOI, my own team St Patrick's Athletic along with many others are struggling to keep up. If CFG we're to get involved here, it would serve to bridge the gap with rovers, or possibly make it worse by taking an interest in Rovers. I'd be just as happy if CFG stayed away. That is of course me wearing my St Pats hat, as opposed to my City one.

We are already seeing the effect of Shamrock Rovers dominating the LOI, my own team St Patrick's Athletic along with many others are struggling to keep up. If CFG we're to get involved here, it would serve to bridge the gap with rovers, or possibly make it worse by taking an interest in Rovers. I'd be just as happy if CFG stayed away. That is of course me wearing my St Pats hat, as opposed to my City one.
With Cabra West connections would love CFG to invest in Bohs, so long as there was no name change etc. Would be nice to take on Rovers on a level playing field. Find most Dubs favour one or other of the red shirts though so probably little to be gained for City over there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.