Time to Ban E Cigs

whp.blue said:
EastStandLower said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Before ecigs I was inhaling cancerous smoke into my lungs and had a cough like I was at deaths door

Now, after two years on ecigs according to my doctor I have lungs akin to me never having smoked at all

I'd say that was a 'medical benefit' wouldn't you?

Cigarettes kill
Same here Ian, I've been on Ecigs for over two years, my lung capacity is back to normal, my dreadful cough has gone .

but are you still an addict

E cigs just mask the problem and they maintain peoples nicotine addiction

but his addiction is no longer killing him, did you forget that little meaningless part of it

marco said:
whp.blue said:
EastStandLower said:
Same here Ian, I've been on Ecigs for over two years, my lung capacity is back to normal, my dreadful cough has gone .

but his addiction is no longer killing him, did you forget that little meaningless part of it

That is not actually a fact but mere supposition it remains to be seen what the long term effect of e-cigs will be, and unless you have access to some research that has not yet been published, everyone is just guessing about the effects. Normal cigarettes were once advertised as having beneficial qualities and we all know how that panned out

and No I don't think I forgot anything

whp.blue said:
marco said:
whp.blue said:

That is not actually a fact but mere supposition it remains to be seen what the long term effect of e-cigs will be, and unless you have access to some research that has not yet been published, everyone is just guessing about the effects. Normal cigarettes were once advertised as having beneficial qualities and we all know how that panned out

i'm quite sure infact 100% sure if there was anything in e cigs that could cause long term harm either the tobacco companies or government would have come out faster than a rat up a drainpipe to preserve there financial interest, the fact is e cigs are not a health risk and the nicotine content is no more harmful than drinking coffee, i congratulate the the above poster for being a NON smoker well done!

whp.blue said:
EastStandLower said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Before ecigs I was inhaling cancerous smoke into my lungs and had a cough like I was at deaths door

Now, after two years on ecigs according to my doctor I have lungs akin to me never having smoked at all

I'd say that was a 'medical benefit' wouldn't you?

Cigarettes kill

Great aren't they :)

people are mollycoddled too much these days by the nanny state

ecigs, patches, chewing gum blah blah blah

If you wanna quit smoking just stop, I got up one morning after 25 years of fags and chucked them in the bin, that was it

you just gotta make up your mind and stick to it, its not easy but after a couple of weeks the craving goes away

nimrod said:

If you wanna quit smoking just stop, I got up one morning after 25 years of fags and chucked them in the bin, that was it

you just gotta make up your mind and stick to it, its not easy but after a couple of weeks the craving goes away

YOU DA MAN

johnmc said:
nimrod said:

YOU DA MAN

Oh ta ducky xx

marco said:
whp.blue said:
marco said:

i'm quite sure infact 100% sure if there was anything in e cigs that could cause long term harm either the tobacco companies or government would have come out faster than a rat up a drainpipe to preserve there financial interest, the fact is e cigs are not a health risk and the nicotine content is no more harmful than drinking coffee, i congratulate the the above poster for being a NON smoker well done!

The Government are probably just biding their time for the tipping point when the taxation of cigarettes drops and then they will tax the addicts using e-cigs as much as they do now. They know one way or another they can gain massive amounts in taxation from weak willed addicts. This is the reason they never just banned cigarettes altogether.

The best thing I ever did was to use the e-cig. With smoking cigarettes over the years it was gradually fucking my lungs up(plus they stink). With the e-cig, it's gone the opposite in a shorter length of time.

You'd think some of the poster's in this thread worked for the tobacco industry?

-nibz- said:
The best thing I ever did was to use the e-cig. With smoking cigarettes over the years it was gradually fucking my lungs up(plus they stink). With the e-cig, it's gone the opposite in a shorter length of time.

You'd think some of the poster's in this thread worked for the tobacco industry?

Nah just soft headed people who had some reasons to hate cigarettes now don't have to be around smokers due to the ban because .... its harms others..... they make non smokers smell ..... etc etc. They got there way with ciggies so fairs do's. On another point those that said they didn't go in pubs because of the smell of tobacco, that they would start frequenting them, that boozers would flourish without smokers, well landlords up and down the country beg to fucking differ.

Now these daft twats who see an e-cig as the same as smoking, yet have none of the side effects, want them banned too.

The mind boggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.