Time to Ban E Cigs

It will be less than 12.months before these silly e-cigarettes are banned exactly the same as normal cigarettes.
It well on the way. Lots of big chains have already banned them thank god!
Do the people who use these silly gadgets have no consideration for normal people?
Selfish bastards!

marco said:
whp.blue said:
marco said:
but his addiction is no longer killing him, did you forget that little meaningless part of it

That is not actually a fact but mere supposition it remains to be seen what the long term effect of e-cigs will be, and unless you have access to some research that has not yet been published, everyone is just guessing about the effects. Normal cigarettes were once advertised as having beneficial qualities and we all know how that panned out

and No I don't think I forgot anything

i'm quite sure infact 100% sure if there was anything in e cigs that could cause long term harm either the tobacco companies or government would have come out faster than a rat up a drainpipe to preserve there financial interest, the fact is e cigs are not a health risk and the nicotine content is no more harmful than drinking coffee, i congratulate the the above poster for being a NON smoker well done!

Make your mind up, are they safe or harmful!

No-one yet knows if there are any harmful side effects to the liquids used in e-cigs because the time frame is too short, the product is too new. It all depends on whether you want to believe the organisations whose interest it is to prevent harm to innocent people and potential future lawsuits, or the businesses (some unregulated) who are making profits today and will be long gone should there be bad news in the future.

This is a very tricky subject because there is a temptation to lump them in with tobacco cigarettes when they are very different. Perhaps when the situation has been clarified by regulators, etc then football clubs may change their minds?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.