Time to ban guests

The guests are all crying Manure fans....

No that can't be right, it would be 650m guests.

Not sure it'd make much difference tbh. Most guests are probably members that haven't logged in.

If they're forced to log-in to browse the forum, the likelihood is they'll simply log in (thereby putting exactly the same load on the server).

Yep it is ridiculous that you can't get on Blue moon due to all the sad bitter rags and bin dippers coming on whenever we lose.

I suspect the guests increase the ad revenue though?

its got that bad i never come on bluemoon anymore if we are away,just cant log on etc, i suggested this years ago but it was never looked into

the only way to do this would be disable registration (on those days.) and make the forum visible to members. Wont stop those already registered posting.

Some boards have the function to stop new members posting until like a certain time limit has passed, like starting a new thread until they have posted to a set limit. Unsure if this software has that option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.