Time to ban guests

Would it help to have more than three posts per bloody page? Feels like all I do on here is hit load next page! Surely cant be good if everyone is hammering it.
There's always 10 posts per page unless you've got lots of folks on your 'ignore' list. Of course if I'm on your 'ignore' list then you wont see this post ;)

I think Ric's explanation gives a good perspective and a reasonable suggestion.

It's alright suggesting X and Y but it's not us who have to put it into place. The forum is ever improving and if anything it'd save a few hairs from turning grey if we all took 10 minutes off after a pasting.

Been away for a few months properly with the lad and that. How we doing on performance? Are we whinging in the moment or is there something I need to look into?

I was joking mate, there have been a few outages when traffic has been high at certain points, however, as Ric said in his post overall things are much better than they were.

I hope fatherhood is agreeing with you buddy, I liked your post that you seem to be ingraining City into the little fella.

I was joking mate, there have been a few outages when traffic has been high at certain points, however, as Ric said in his post overall things are much better than they were.

I hope fatherhood is agreeing with you buddy, I liked your post that you seem to be ingraining City into the little fella.

Haha thanks mate. "Ingraining" probably isn't the word - "forced indoctrination" might be closer to the truth!

We do end of season maintenance and change things around a bit so hopefully we can drive more performance from the site this summer again.

Haha thanks mate. "Ingraining" probably isn't the word - "forced indoctrination" might be closer to the truth!

We do end of season maintenance and change things around a bit so hopefully we can drive more performance from the site this summer again.

You certainly seem to be doing a fine job, personally I just had a big brother to tell me who to support and I agreed.

Don't agree. Most people lurk for a long time before they become active participants. They want to get a feel for the forum before they commit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.