Time To Ban Ticket Touting

tidyman said:
I've no problem with touts. Most of them are decent lads just trying to earn a living and they offer a service.

It's seems a bit odd though, that they are looked on as scum in certain circles. Yet what they are doing doesn't appear to
differ from the service Viagogo and the likes offer.

City would probably ban and possibly try and prosecute a season ticket holder caught selling tickets at an inflated price.
Yet they supply Viagogo directly with tickets to do exactly that.

It would be interesting how a tout would get on in court if he got a decent brief and claimed he was selling ticket at face value
and the rest was a handling charge.

Season ticket holders do sell their seats at inflated prices on Viagogo. I know of a couple of "Blues" who think its great selling their tickets at inflated prices.

I have not got a big problem with touts, apart from some of of the so called Blues who rip off real Blues.

Most events nowadays allow potential customers to pre-book do they not? Touts will always be there I'm afraid and as said before supply and demand. If people want to buy the ticket at over inflated prices, that's their call. No point bitching about it afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.