Time to claim our roundabout again!

akcity

Stoke have announced on their OS that they have got the East Side of Wemberlee - so, that means we get to have our roundabout again - forget the over-pricey boozers - get yer cheaper £2 cans and get on the Roundabout!

They were on the East side for their semi and they claimed the roundabout as well. Get there before them blues!

It shouldn't matter, the green man is located at the west side of the stadium. Bolton had a smaller following than stoke which is why they probably didnt get the green man. Im sure city will get the same sized zone again in the final and the green man on the west side of the stadium including the roundabout should be ours :)

pubs are dear, packed and you spend too much time getting served.

i went to the offy and bought some cans, stood outside the greyhound, then went on the roundabout for a bit.

cheap, simple and easy.

and still a great atmosphere wherever.

The Greyhound served us well - albeit expensive. Though the Offie and stood outside the perimeter will suffice should I get the opportunity for tickets. Failing that, City square it is, looked like they had a party too! :-)

Greenjob said:
The Greyhound served us well - albeit expensive. Though the Offie and stood outside the perimeter will suffice should I get the opportunity for tickets. Failing that, City square it is, looked like they had a party too! :-)

we did mate city sq was superb will do it again if dont get a ticket

Freestyler said:
pubs are dear, packed and you spend too much time getting served.

i went to the offy and bought some cans, stood outside the greyhound, then went on the roundabout for a bit.

cheap, simple and easy.

and still a great atmosphere wherever.

did they sell blue beards?

davet said:
Greenjob said:

we did mate city sq was superb will do it again if dont get a ticket
City sq will be rammed for the final. Hope City get this organised. Anyone got any pics from the semi at the square?

akcity said:
Stoke have announced on their OS that they have got the East Side of Wemberlee - so, that means we get to have our roundabout again - forget the over-pricey boozers - get yer cheaper £2 cans and get on the Roundabout!

£2 for a can is cheap? Maybe where you shop.

peoffrey said:
akcity said:

£2 for a can is cheap? Maybe where you shop.
cheaper a pint is running around £4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.