Time to claim our roundabout again!

M147WN said:
BlueMoonie said:
It shouldn't matter, the green man is located at the west side of the stadium. Bolton had a smaller following than stoke which is why they probably didnt get the green man. Im sure city will get the same sized zone again in the final and the green man on the west side of the stadium including the roundabout should be ours :)

We have a stokie at our place and he told me one of the management team at the Green Man is a big stoke fan and shouted loud enough for them to have it.
Not happening this time I know!

Incidentally, we passed the roundabout at the semi and demanded the driver let us out but we ended up down the road in the foyer of a hotel for a pint.
Did notice a tesco express near the roundabout....is this where all the blue bags full of ale came from??

There were some local off licences just a few mins away doing a roaring trade, thats were i think most of the blue bags came from. £2.00 a can they must have made a fortune, although still cheaper than the pub.

gingerthai said:
M147WN said:
We have a stokie at our place and he told me one of the management team at the Green Man is a big stoke fan and shouted loud enough for them to have it.

Incidentally, we passed the roundabout at the semi and demanded the driver let us out but we ended up down the road in the foyer of a hotel for a pint.
Did notice a tesco express near the roundabout....is this where all the blue bags full of ale came from??

There were some local off licences just a few mins away doing a roaring trade, thats were i think most of the blue bags came from. £2.00 a can they must have made a fortune, although still cheaper than the pub.

2.00 a can!? i'm bringing drink from home pahaaa.

If you're on the roundabout and you don't have tickets, how do you watch the game?

Kayla-CTID said:
gingerthai said:

2.00 a can!? i'm bringing drink from home pahaaa.

If you're on the roundabout and you don't have tickets, how do you watch the game?

The green man pub is only 5-10 min walk away, most likely they will show it.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thegreenmanhotelatwembley.co.uk/</a>

gingerthai said:
M147WN said:

i took 7 cans and he wanted 14 quid, i told him to go fuck his self and left him a tenner on the counter.

<a class="postlink" href="http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pointless&action=print&thread=159904" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=159904</a>

the oatcakes are very upset

cant wait 2 get on the roundabout, we are stoping off in watford in the morning, but i would rather go straight 2 wembley

Ticket For Schalke said:
gingerthai said:
M147WN said:

i took 7 cans and he wanted 14 quid, i told him to go fuck his self and left him a tenner on the counter.

Nice to see the art of subtle negotiation is alive and well !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.