Time to claim our roundabout again!

Kayla-CTID said:
Where actually is the roundabout!? I'm coming down for the final and i wanna be on it lol!

For anyone that wants to know where the roundabout is -

jump onto Google Maps, search for Stadium Way, Wembley.

look on the map and where Stadium Way joins Empire Way - that is the island where Empire Way goes round the Roundabout.

akcity said:
Kayla-CTID said:
Where actually is the roundabout!? I'm coming down for the final and i wanna be on it lol!

For anyone that wants to know where the roundabout is -

jump onto Google Maps, search for Stadium Way, Wembley.

look on the map and where Stadium Way joins Empire Way - that is the island where Empire Way goes round the Roundabout.

Thanks! :)

can't believe a roundabout can be one of the biggest parts of the wembley experience, how big is this roundabout because i think 20000 blues will be trying to get on it at the final. Hope we get swindon in the cup next year and we can take over the magic roundabouts.

The Clayheads were still talking about 'taking' the roundabout and the Green Man on their Shitcake forum, but seems like they're now having second thoughts and shitting Wedgewood pottery figurines because apparently we City fans are 'all smackheads who carry knives'.
News to me. At least a heroin habit would give me an excuse to stop at home til noon, rather than going to work for a six-fingered, small-time, ticket-assured Stokie banjo twanger tomorrow.

BlueMoonie said:
It shouldn't matter, the green man is located at the west side of the stadium. Bolton had a smaller following than stoke which is why they probably didnt get the green man. Im sure city will get the same sized zone again in the final and the green man on the west side of the stadium including the roundabout should be ours :)

We have a stokie at our place and he told me one of the management team at the Green Man is a big stoke fan and shouted loud enough for them to have it.
Not happening this time I know!

Incidentally, we passed the roundabout at the semi and demanded the driver let us out but we ended up down the road in the foyer of a hotel for a pint.
Did notice a tesco express near the roundabout....is this where all the blue bags full of ale came from??

The green man is ours...
The green man is ourrrrrrrrrrrsssssss.....
Fuck off you inbreds......
Delilah my arse

robsta said:
BlueRob01 said:
Yep - we did too - down some kinda shady little pathway thingy to the right of the roundabout, drinking all the way. No trouble, no scum, happy days.. It's just seeing some of what went on in the other direction to City fans, was just a thought as it will be the same against the mongrel 1980's stone island baldy head inbred shitty stoke knobs down nearer Wembley Way area.

Ha ha, some shady little pathway ! If it's the same one we went down it's actually called the Royal Route ! Well if it's good enough for the Queen and Phil then it's good enough for us.

Well like everone else - I was bladdered of course, on cans from the shady little shop on the roundabout. Gotta agree with Kenney - It's our roundabout, Man City, not shitty six fingered inbred Stoke..Keep off it..
By the way - did anyone see the 2 dicks drive round the roundabout, matching scum shirts, shades, in a sports car, roof down...I watched em coming and the whole sorry, but funny as fuck, episode emerge...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.