Time to claim our roundabout again!

Been looking at Stoke forum... the bastards are tryna claim our roundabout.

Best get there and claim it on the day

The Clayheads had 10k more fans at Wembley than Notlob - they wont have that advantage against us. Blues will do what Blues do and will get tickets by hook and by crook.

If they try and take the roundabout they will be sent packing.

I was there and it was class.
Fuck the 6 fingered twats - It's ours...
Having seen on here some of what seemed to go on around other parts of Wembley on Saturday, especially Wembley way area, to families, kids, those outnumbered etc - I reckon we should think about walking to the ground the other way from the roundabout maybe.
Feel bit bad now, as to what was happening to some of ours nearer ko time by those big brave mongrel scumbags.
Stoke will be just as bad...
Solidarity in numbers an all that...
Just a thought.

BlueRob01 said:
Having seen on here some of what seemed to go on around other parts of Wembley on Saturday, especially Wembley way area, to families, kids, those outnumbered etc - I reckon we should think about walking to the ground the other way from the roundabout maybe.
Feel bit bad now, as to what was happening to some of ours nearer ko time by those big brave mongrel scumbags.
Just a thought.

we went to the right and avoided Wembley Way - and the coppers didnt stop u leaving with cans - walked to the ground drinking our Carling!

akcity said:
BlueRob01 said:
Just a thought.

we went to the right and avoided Wembley Way - and the coppers didnt stop u leaving with cans - walked to the ground drinking our Carling!

Yep - we did too - down some kinda shady little pathway thingy to the right of the roundabout, drinking all the way. No trouble, no scum, happy days.. It's just seeing some of what went on in the other direction to City fans, was just a thought as it will be the same against the mongrel 1980's stone island baldy head inbred shitty stoke knobs down nearer Wembley Way area.

BlueRob01 said:
Yep - we did too - down some kinda shady little pathway thingy to the right of the roundabout, drinking all the way. No trouble, no scum, happy days.. It's just seeing some of what went on in the other direction to City fans, was just a thought as it will be the same against the mongrel 1980's stone island baldy head inbred shitty stoke knobs down nearer Wembley Way area.

Ha ha, some shady little pathway ! If it's the same one we went down it's actually called the Royal Route ! Well if it's good enough for the Queen and Phil then it's good enough for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.