TIME TO END THE POSTER.

For once I agree with Ian Wright on Talkshite that we need to let are football starting doing the talking not the posters. MH is under a lot of pressure to deliver and this is only gonna turn up the heat on someone who is already out of his depth. As they say this next few months will either make or break MH?

It even made the Sports pages of a Muenchen paper yesterday,the article went on to explain that City are known as the only team in Manchester . It then explained that "The Rags " play their football in an "Administrative District in the outskirts of Manchester. Nice !!

A Blue said:
crompoblue said:
End poster - we should put more up THIS IS OUR CITY

I am slowly losing faith.Is it me, or is our education system breaking down.

its you, this is piss taking pure and simple, if you dont understand that, it you thats at fault imo, this is nothing in comparsion to there clock, but it is funny when you get the reaction

Mike D said:
For once I agree with Ian Wright on Talkshite that we need to let are football starting doing the talking not the posters. MH is under a lot of pressure to deliver and this is only gonna turn up the heat on someone who is already out of his depth. As they say this next few months will either make or break MH?

mark hughes will stand or fall on the results of the team he selects. to try and suggest that a piss taking poster will add more pressure is bollox. nothing comes close to the presure that his signings and the money he has spent will exert, if they dont come up with the goods.

Mike D said:

Its a laugh FFS

Give me strength..

I don't think that many people give a flying fuck about the poster.

The media are trying to make it a big story.

It's a bit of a joke, and the rags that I know have laughed along with it.

That is all.

My 11 year old son got that. Mind he has been indoctrinated, sorry, educated in the history of the Blues

Trigger said:
This should be the next one ....

5txkl0.jpg

Someone send Cook and the club this. Seriously, this the best possible response we could give to the criticism from the media and the rags.

I ve got to say that this thread was pointed out to me by a bloody Everton fan at work and I have to agree with him, some of our so called fans really are a thick as the southern glory hunting twats that pretend to support Rags/Liverpool et al.

I dont care how old someone is if they are going to support a club, they should have the decency to spend 5 minutes reading the key points of clubs history before making stupid comments in the public domain that do nothing other than get us all tarred with the same brush.

fair play to original poster.

And maybe a new category needs adding to that list to monitor the kfa's as well as wum's and itk's.

For the benefit of those who made RAG statements kfa is an acroynm for Know Fuck All

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.