TIME TO END THE POSTER.

I'd love a major campaign of City posters across Manchester, in all boroughs. Like an earlier poster said we have put up with their stick for decades, it's time we start giving them something back - a taste of their own medicine! See how they like it [hint: they fucking hate it which is why they and their bacon faced boss are obsessed by us].

crompoblue said:
End poster - we should put more up THIS IS OUR CITY

I am slowly losing faith.Is it me, or is our education system breaking down.

Time to end the 33 revolving banner.
Time for Pete Boyle to stand down.
Time for Red Tissue to stop writing about City.
Time for United fans to stop singing about us for 90 minutes at every away game.
Time for the nursery ryhmes to stop.
Time for the obsession to stop.
Time for Fergie to shut the f*** up.

Time to end the 'Tevez Welcome To Manchester' banner. Are you f***ing mad?

jrb said:
Time to end the 33 revolving banner.
Time for Pete Boyle to stand down.
Time for Red Tissue to stop writing about City.
Time for United fans to stop singing about us for 90 minutes at every away game.
Time for the nursery ryhmes to stop.
Time for the obsession to stop.
Time for Fergie to shut the f*** up.

Time to end the 'Tevez Welcome To Manchester' banner. Are you f***ing mad?

Time for an attitude adjustment,
I've been waiting a long time for this...
Stop going for the bait, what will matter is the 90 minutes on the pitch, not the mind games, btw, so far we are winning in that department....

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.
never ever post on here again .or tell people you a city fan ..you BALLOON,,the worst post ever pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.