TIME TO END THE POSTER.

yozzer said:
A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.
never ever post on here again .or tell people you a city fan ..you BALLOON,,the worst post ever pal

Is there any tickets left for he train?

dxbroy said:
jrb said:
Time to end the 33 revolving banner.
Time for Pete Boyle to stand down.
Time for Red Tissue to stop writing about City.
Time for United fans to stop singing about us for 90 minutes at every away game.
Time for the nursery ryhmes to stop.
Time for the obsession to stop.
Time for Fergie to shut the f*** up.

Time to end the 'Tevez Welcome To Manchester' banner. Are you f***ing mad?

Time for an attitude adjustment,
I've been waiting a long time for this...
Stop going for the bait, what will matter is the 90 minutes on the pitch, not the mind games, btw, so far we are winning in that department....

Time to destabilize them on and 'off' the pitch.

Trigger said:
This should be the next one ....

5txkl0.jpg
[/quote]

fantastic.... i wishhh

yozzer said:
A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.
never ever post on here again .or tell people you a city fan ..you BALLOON,,the worst post ever pal

Another fan. READ THE BLOODY MESSAGE YOU MORON.

I despair.

To the intelligent ones on here , is there a seperate board where like minded people converse.

A Blue said:
yozzer said:

I despair.

To the intelligent ones on here , is there a seperate board where like minded people converse.

Yeah, it's called the Mod Forum ;-)

yozzer said:
A Blue said:

Just to help you a little. Denis Law scored a goal with his heel which pretty much sent united down a division.

This was probably before you were born though. Anyway, I'd always read the whole post before you reply to stuff, everyones done it of course;-)

In this case, it's a pretty famous event in Man City folklore and the derby's history..................oh............and a f*cking good goal as well.

A Blue said:
yozzer said:

I despair.

Mate, don't worry about it, this sort of thing happens to me regularly on here.

Never underestimate the stupidity of some Bluemoon posters. There are plenty of intelligent ones, but boy oh boy are there some dicks these days.

Didsbury Dave said:
A Blue said:

I despair.

Mate, don't worry about it, this sort of thing happens to me regularly on here.

Never underestimate the stupidity of some Bluemoon posters. There are plenty of intelligent ones, but boy oh boy are there some dicks these days.

That's the understatement of the century thus far. There are intelligent people but it's like glimmering jewels being swallowed up by the unstoppable river of garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.