TIME TO END THE POSTER.

Sky Blue said:
blueinbolton77 said:
Dennis started his career at City, got lost in the wilderness for a few years, and then came home to send the rags to the second division. For all you gits calling this fine lad a rag, then get on youtube and watch Dennis ( a brilliant player ), basically back heel the ball into the net.

Or maybe, it's just a joke for us gits over 45.....

and If you are going on youtube type in Denis not Dennis! ;)

Cheers for edit Sky Blue. Good Man.

blueinbolton77 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lvplo[/youtube]

Never tire of seeing that and I was there behind that goal shitting myself....The natives weren't happy!

MANC TRONIX said:
A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

2mphkq9.jpg

Thats brilliant

A Blue said:
I think its time to end the Tevez poster campaign. We are getting loads of stick from the press and those delicate darlings from the darkside. So in the interests of both sides, what about a picture of say........Denis Law welcoming people to Manchester, or perhaps a picture of the back of his boot. Which could heel our differences.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

you should have drawn a diagram i didnt know clarkie had so many relatives ;)

KAL_EL said:
really cant believe youve gotta explain this thread...:(

Yup. I've made a list of all the names. They know who they are <lol>....To be fair, I suppose it was a long long time ago.

That year was like Robbie coming this year. I really thought city would rule the world and would be unbeatable. And we nearly bloody were and nearly bloody did.

Get that poster up, make us old gits happy ;-)

A Blue said:

Ha Ha quality! Cant believe you got Rag shit for it though? Nice post!

Sky Blue said:
blueinbolton77 said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRgAW_lvplo[/youtube]

Never tire of seeing that and I was there behind that goal shitting myself....The natives weren't happy!

Got on the train after the game ,you could hear a pin drop. Then someone chanted CITY. The whole train was full of blues. Brilliant day , brilliant night .
Never saw a rag for months afterwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.