Time to Get behind the team

Yeah i have squared that away with myself (we probably will not win the prem) so just gonna enjoy the matches now.
In a sick way i like it, a release of the pressure that every **** and his dog poured on us. They are all aiming at other fuckers now probably but still have the knives out for Pellegrini. Robbie savage is terrible, how can you be a professional sports presenter and pundit yet mouth off like a bitter child. I have not even read his ramblings but saw the headlines. I really have no interest in his opinion on anything.

Not just the press, we have to pressure ourselves fighting at the top. It feels nice not to be feeling every missed kick is a twisted knife in the gut.
As long as we fight in every match from now on i'll be fine with that.

I can also focus on my desire to see utd miss cl again also.

:-D

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:
when the team turn up i'll get behind them.

There's a hint o' Raggery about the above!!

I've ne'er been anywhere else. Behind 'em, beside 'em, and dragging the lazy bastards forwards for one last shot at Paddy Kenny!

fuck em. these are top top players. they are actually deciding to play shit. these results of late are no accident.

de niro said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:
when the team turn up i'll get behind them.

There's a hint o' Raggery about the above!!

I've ne'er been anywhere else. Behind 'em, beside 'em, and dragging the lazy bastards forwards for one last shot at Paddy Kenny!

fuck em. these are top top players. they are actually deciding to play shit. these results of late are no accident.

Yep, I'll be there tomorrow, arms folded, grim expression, waiting to be entertained.

I'm with the op.

This season has been a disappointment and surely most would accept that we're not going to retain our title. The pressures of being one of the top English sides gets to the fans just as much, if not more so than the players and at times that has been obvious.

We can't win it every season and there are still players that will be on that pitch that will be blues next season so, with the realisation that we're unlikely to win it, maybe that will liberate us fans a little and just back the team for being blue rather than being title contenders. There will be changes I'm sure but the majority who turn out tomorrow will still be with us next season, the show of support and encouragement might go a long way with a lot of the players.

Personally I'm looking forward to getting up tomorrow, getting to the game and enjoying being there. It'll soon be summer and we'll all be crying for the season to start again.

RACHACE said:
I'm with the op.

This season has been a disappointment and surely most would accept that we're not going to retain our title. The pressures of being one of the top English sides gets to the fans just as much, if not more so than the players and at times that has been obvious.

We can't win it every season and there are still players that will be on that pitch that will be blues next season so, with the realisation that we're unlikely to win it, maybe that will liberate us fans a little and just back the team for being blue rather than being title contenders. There will be changes I'm sure but the majority who turn out tomorrow will still be with us next season, the show of support and encouragement might go a long way with a lot of the players.

Personally I'm looking forward to getting up tomorrow, getting to the game and enjoying being there. It'll soon be summer and we'll all be crying for the season to start again.

i do this every day at my age :)

Bobbymanc said:
The vultures are circling and it's time for us all to get fully behind the lads no matter what happens.
After all we are not exactly fighting for relegation and we are still the champions for the next few weeks.

Well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.