Time to Get behind the team

Kippaxman said:
I'm with you two, time for the real City fans to give the team a lift again. No moaning, no name calling just cheer them on, its now they need us.
I cheer as loud as possible while watching the games - but that is in my study watching an early morning internet feed so unfortunately the only person who hears me is my wife and she's trying to sleep!

Exactly. Come on City. Lets at least make sure we finish in the top 3 and start the new season in an expanded stadium with lots of optimism.

I will get behind them, and clap them on/off, show appreciation for good passages of play, chant when where I sit sing, and stay till te end no matter what. and if some player is not being arsed I will voice my opnion to me dad who sits next to me and fans I know around me not scream it with the vitriol of some.

But I fear the usual cries of rubbish, your shite, uselesss (add pleyers name) will go on about me, but I hear this when we mis place a pass 3 goals up too, I can understand frustration as we have been average this season, particularry recently, but solo ranting and aguing with fellow blues won't stop the team being bobbins.

how the fuck this lot are second in the table god only knows. just shows that had they been anyhting like we'd be ten points clear. thats fucking criminal.

Bunch of mard arses on here at times, We are 2nd in the league still with a (very) slim chance of defending our title. were not 2nd from bottom with no money and no hope like we used to be! Get some perspective and get behind the team.

I find it hard to get behind the team when there dog shit like last Saturday .
Anyway i will back them if they try .
At least they tried today .

looking at the whole picture now its not as "doom and gloomed" as we feared. Everyone around is all have to play each other.

We have potentially 2 tough games on paper, but not games that we dont have the ability to win. Chelsea, Arsenal, United and Liverpool all have to play each other, so there are guaranteed dropped points there.

All we can do is win our games and maybe have the safety net of getting draws in our 2 'tough' games if needed. This isnt new terrority for us, we won the league twice in this position in the season. Yes we needed luck and other teams to drop points also, but with them all playing each other, they are gonna drop points. Its just a case of who and when.

these are the remaing fistures of us and the other 4 around us .... i can see us getting more points, whether it will go in our favour remains to be seen:

Very tough games. Potenial tough games.

Chelsea:

Hull v Chelsea
Chelsea v Stoke
QPR v Chelsea
Chelsea v United
Arsenal v Chelsea
Leicester v Chelsea
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Chelsea v Liverpool
West Brom v Chelsea
Chelsea v Sunderland

City:

Crystal Palace v Man City
United v Man City
Man City v West Ham
Man City v Villa
Spurs v Man City
Man City v QPR
Swansea v Man City
Man City v Southampton

Arsenal:

Arsenal v Liverpool
Burnley v Arsenal
Arsenal v Chelsea
Hull v Arsenal
Arsenal v Swansea
United v Arsenal
Arsenal v Sunderland
Arsenal v West Brom

Scum

Liverpool v United
United v Villa
United v Man City
Chelsea v United
Everton v United
United v West Brom
Crystal Palace v United
United v Arsenal
Hull v United

Liverpool

Liverpool v United
Arsenal v Liverpool
Liverpool v Newcastle
Hull v Liverpool
West Brom v Liverpool
Liverpool v QPR
Chelsea v Liverpool
Liverpool v Crystal Palace
Liverpool v Stoke

i know every game is potentially tough, but some just stick out as 'six pointers'.

Christ ... i almost sound optimistic ....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.