Time to Get behind the team

No way. I'll be hoping for a defeat so I can come on here and tell everyone that they are all shit, all mercenaries, all lazy and not fit to wear a shirt! I may even get to be a mod too if I loathe them enough!

I've always been behind the team, I've supported them through thick & thin & I ain't gonna change now!

We're Man City we fight to the end, the Boys in Blue never give in & tomorrow they'll fight from minute one to minute ninety odd!!!!!

Come on City.

de niro wrote:
when the team turn up i'll get behind them.

You're not fit to wear the shirt

de niro said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
de niro said:

There's a hint o' Raggery about the above!!

I've ne'er been anywhere else. Behind 'em, beside 'em, and dragging the lazy bastards forwards for one last shot at Paddy Kenny!

fuck em. these are top top players. they are actually deciding to play shit. these results of late are no accident.
Totally agree. Carrying 4 or 5 passengers every game. But why? If they want out then can't see the logic myself - play better, put yourself in the shop window, get a good move? Act the mardy arse to get pushed out at a knock down price leaving more cash in the buyer's pocket for wages? Turn up go through the motions and stay for the money or get a nice move, whatever. Can't work it out.

To go - kolarov, jovetic, dzeko, yaya, fernando.
End of contract - lampard, milner.
Not good enough for first team - navas.
Good slap and look yourself in the mirror - nasri and dare I say it, kompany.

NMB said:
de niro wrote:

You're not fit to wear the shirt

getting one to fit is the bigger problem but thats by the by.
the truth is IF i ever in my wildest dreams ever got to actually wear that shirt i would strain every sinew, bust every gut and run through any brick wall to do my level best in every minute of every game.

this lot do the same do they? no.

you and other blind fucks can keep your head in the sand if you like, me i'll say it as it is.

you me and all the rest of blues everywhere are being had.

TheBlueDune said:
de niro said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
There's a hint o' Raggery about the above!!

I've ne'er been anywhere else. Behind 'em, beside 'em, and dragging the lazy bastards forwards for one last shot at Paddy Kenny!

fuck em. these are top top players. they are actually deciding to play shit. these results of late are no accident.
Totally agree. Carrying 4 or 5 passengers every game. But why? If they want out then can't see the logic myself - play better, put yourself in the shop window, get a good move? Act the mardy arse to get pushed out at a knock down price leaving more cash in the buyer's pocket for wages? Turn up go through the motions and stay for the money or get a nice move, whatever. Can't work it out.

To go - kolarov, jovetic, dzeko, yaya, fernando.
End of contract - lampard, milner.
Not good enough for first team - navas.
Good slap and look yourself in the mirror - nasri and dare I say it, kompany.

i'd keep navas, should have started him the other night. we need pace and he has loads of it. starting with jimmy and kolorov made us so pedestrian. barca couldn't believe their luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.