Time to get the cheque book or say good bye to the league

We need someone to play alongside kompany. Otherwise we are fine. Any orher day it would have been 2-0/3-0 to city yesterday. i agree with previous posts kolarov is not of a standard we would need. I believe also yaya's absence will be beneficial to all concerned.

When oppo fans say yer can't buy the PL they are forming an opinion based on the premise that they begrudge us the money and would, in their heart of hearts (providing, that as far as The Dippers and MANUre were concerned, you could find one), swap places at the drop of a point.

The variables that money just can't buy - dodgy refs, cheating players, inconsistencies from the FA - have just as much effect as the quality on the pitch. If we are not PL champions by the end of the season it will be down to other aspects of the season as much as a misfiring strike force at The Hawthorns or The New Roker Park.

We're still top of the league for fuck sake! We've just hit a bad slump this happens to everyone no need to panic yet, have faith in the boys! I've only been disappointed with Nasri so far haven't seen anything from him except for the few assists he provided at the start of the season, hoping he comes good soon.

I stayed off for a while over are very shit xmas results

I see why i made that choice. 6 new players needed to win the league according to the OP. Of course winning the league would be great and missing out on CL because of FFP wont matter. Also signing loads of new players at over inflated January prices doesnt upset the team at all

FFS i despair at some of the numpties on here

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I stayed off for a while over are very shit xmas results

I see why i made that choice. 6 new players needed to win the league according to the OP. Of course winning the league would be great and missing out on CL because of FFP wont matter. Also signing loads of new players at over inflated January prices doesnt upset the team at all

FFS i despair at some of the numpties on here

Boyblue, have you read my post all the way through. I clearly explained I needed to rant to get it out of my system as I was in the dog house, I also firmly believe we are still way short of the squad we need to challenge on all fronts. As for the two lads from Blackburn, one Henley, the left back, did well enough against Nani and Valencia, with no help from Pedersen, to make me believe he would make an excellent back up to Clichy and challenge AK. Junior would come on leaps and bounds with us. The other suggestions aren't far fetched and all excellent players. I suggested these players because I feel they would make winning the league easier. If you'r good self, or anyone else who has replied to my post can explain how our current squad will steam through Europe next season and the rest of this season with impunity, I'll be very interested. This is a forum so I will take the insults as they are intended, but who gives a flying *uck what other teams supporters think. If they are coming on our forum to look for ammunition to taunt us with then they have already lost the plot. For the record, Roberto's biggest mistake was dropping a red hot Edin for the Wigan game, sadly Edin blows hot and cold way to often at the moment, Lescott is nearly 30, whats wrong with playing Yaya at centre half. Zabs is a model pro, but not Barca class, neither is De Jong, Johnson, or AK. We have Hart, Vinnie, Clichy, Micah, Barry, Milner, Sergio, Mario, Yaya, Nasri and Silva, we need to add to this lot. Pedro is more of a possibilty than people think, Barca need to sell at some point. Silva is young fast and very experienced, De Rossi is comparable to Yaya in his own way.
The wounded beast.
They have more serious issue's than we, which is why it would be great to compound those by winning the league and knocking them out of the cup. The latter is close to hand and something I think we will do, but I feel we need some fresh blood for the league and of the nature that I have mentioned.
Even Robbie has hinted that we need more quality, can anyone really disagree?

Some people need to give there heads a wobble...If our current squad isn't good enough to win/push for the title, we need to give up now...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.