Time to get the cheque book or say good bye to the league

Stevie G said:
We have made the mistake of thinking that throwing money at players wins league titles every season. Football doesn't work like that though.

Don't you have a KKK meeting to attend with Suarez?

Stevie G said:
We have made the mistake of thinking that throwing money at players wins league titles every season. Football doesn't work like that though.
Exactly!! We have a fantastic squad!! Certainly capable of winning the premiership!!

We're having our bad patch, it happens and people like the op need to chill the fuck out. There were a few really poor performances out there yesterday but its not time to start calling for heads already. Definitely think we could do with a forth striker as back up and if anything to spur the three we already have on. Agree Kolarov was poor but he can do better and look at Zaba against Arsenal the other week, he was motm for me. Wolves have just scored against Chelski as i type to make it 1 - 1 ...... It could be alot fucking worse!

Stevie G said:

Let's look at your three other posts... oh!

Stevie G said:
He'll make a good signing for Milan - I bet you lot can't wait to see the back of him?

Don't you have some crosses to burn at Klanfield?

Thing we need most is a set piece coach, someone who can teach us how to use our height and strength at corners. Another 10 weak corners yesterday. We simply are not a threat from them.

Bit more shooting practice wouldnt hurt either. 14 shots off target yesterday. Although scored alot of goals this year, we havent been clinical with chances when its mattered

Stevie G said:

You spent 75 million on on average mediocre wank namely Downing, Carroll and Henderson. Suarez and Enrique were good signings but managers need to realise buying overhyped british players get you nowhere as they're all fucking shite !

VOOMER said:
So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

So you want to get rid of Zab and bring in an unproven left-back from Blackburn? Also, you can call Nige not good enough for this league, after displaying performance after performance for 2 years on the spin?

VOOMER said:
So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

No pace fuck me i wouldnt fancy having a race against Richards<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:04 pm --<br /><br />
redmizzle said:
Stevie G said:

Don't you have a KKK meeting to attend with Suarez?
PMSL @ kkk meeting...... dippers wasted serious money on shite so stevie g go fuck off and worry about whether the racist suarez will last the season before he mouths off again

Ermmmm just remember......A couple of weeks ago all the media was saying how City were the team to beat. Now after a bit of a hick up that has all changed. A penalty at Chelsea that was never given. A goal at WBA disallowed for offside that was'nt. A goal given today that was offside. On top of all that we get labelled flops in Europe. 2 clear penalty calls in Munich which were'nt given. But the players are to good not to bounce back. Now watch us go again.

Now think ARE we that bad..ARE WE FUCK COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MAXXI said:
arsenalrob said:
I like Mancini. Really classy guy and i hope he wins it for you this season. I have to say though, his job will come under pressure if he fails to win the league this year.

Mourinho won the league in his 1st season at Chelsea and he was up against a good Arsenal side as well as a very good United side. He spent a shit load of money, like Mancini but faced greater opposition imo.

If Mourinho was your manager, you lot would not have slipped up against Brom and Sunderland.

BIG IF

If Mourinho was your Arse' manager, you lot would not have slipped out of top 4 come May ........ watch this space.

Told you so.... Get In Fulham.......watch this L......................ong space

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.