Time to get the cheque book or say good bye to the league

Comrade Buka said:
bored at work said:
Yet another wank thread. City are by a country mile best team in league, just struggled to get a lucky break against 10 defenders again.

You are either fucking thick or a scum fan - or by default both

So with the "by a country mile best team in the league" we struggled to get a "lucky break."

Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:27 am --

45 years of gloryhunting said:
stupid fucking thread , we have been robbed by 2 teams who just didnt want to play the game , there is no dead wood in our squad now , every player that comes in gives 100% .If some of these gloryhunting/tourists on here dont like it , go and support Barcelona , most of their games are available on tv ,or play out your fantasies on your x-box /championship manager, you can sign anyone you want on your fucking games console.

Did you see Sunderland s goal? Did you see any of our midfielders hustle back? They just switched off, it was shameful. Ballwatching at its very best.

You need to wipe that blue tint off your glasses.

Go chew a cockburger..

TheMightyQuinn said:
Yeah, spend another 200m on players, wait 18months for them to bed in and for results to get going again and then after 1 defeat we can do it all again.

and dont forget sacking the manager/coaches and the board.

I like Mancini. Really classy guy and i hope he wins it for you this season. I have to say though, his job will come under pressure if he fails to win the league this year.

Mourinho won the league in his 1st season at Chelsea and he was up against a good Arsenal side as well as a very good United side. He spent a shit load of money, like Mancini but faced greater opposition imo.

If Mourinho was your manager, you lot would not have slipped up against Brom and Sunderland.

arsenalrob said:
I like Mancini. Really classy guy and i hope he wins it for you this season. I have to say though, his job will come under pressure if he fails to win the league this year.

Mourinho won the league in his 1st season at Chelsea and he was up against a good Arsenal side as well as a very good United side. He spent a shit load of money, like Mancini but faced greater opposition imo.

If Mourinho was your manager, you lot would not have slipped up against Brom and Sunderland.

Gotta agree with that mate.
Like our manager but some selections have me perplexed sometimes.

arsenalrob said:

Jose's Chelsea got beat by........City.

So he was more than capable of losing games to clubs who were mediocre.

So far we've lost 2 in the league.

Away at Chelsea, strong side who fought tooth and nail to scrape a 2-1 win complete with some dubious ref decisions (no excuses just saying it how it was).

Away at Sunderland, mediocre side in the new manager honeymoon period, won with a last minute offside goal (again not an excuse).

You can't say 'he wouldn't do this' or 'he would do this'. I'd never have thought Wenger would lose to the shit 8-2 but he did! I never thought Ferguson would lose 6-1 to City but he did. Shit happens in football.

How about getting a manager that can win with the most expensive team in the world.

VOOMER said:
Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

For a start, signing that many players would be completely pointless.

Henley? He's made only 5 appearances for Blackburn and you're saying we should sign him based on that?

Van Persie? Maybe we'll now have to wait until the end of the season on that one if we decide we are interested in him.

Pedro? I doubt he would leave Barcelona for anyone.

Sneijder? And how would he fit in? Not only that, we don't really need any more players of that type, we're doing fine in that department.

Send Dzeko out on loan? Why? Yes he has had a few bad games, but he's scored 13 goals for us in all competitions this season, but he's a class player on his day and offers us something none of our other strikers really do. His goals will play a key part in winning us the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.