Time to get the cheque book or say good bye to the league

bored at work said:
Yet another wank thread. City are by a country mile best team in league, just struggled to get a lucky break against 10 defenders again.

You are either fucking thick or a scum fan - or by default both

A country mile - get a fookin grip and it was not 10 men behind the ball - yes they worked fookin hard to get back but when they broke they did so with speed - we play a tippy tappy wengerball where we now try and pass the fooker into the net - we pass far to slow thereby allowing teams to set up defensively and a combnation of poor option on the ball wank shooting or no creativity does the rest

This is the second game on the trot where we have been unable to get through a massed defence and it would appear be the norm against any team we play now outside of say the top 6.

Kid youself if you wish but the fookin rags have half a fookin team out and are level (GD has never won a league) and as their injuries clear they will get stronger

its not a wank thread because i suspect Mancini will have turned the fookin air blue after today like many posters on here today

Mancini needs to take a step back and sort this fookin shit out and stop trying to outscore teams and just get back to defending and scoring the odd goal today

Wank fookin wank today and Red Dippers mid week whom with Suarez and Gerrard will pose more of a fookin goal threat that this shower of shite has over the last two games

Lucky13 said:
Luton Blue said:
Why is everyone being fickle? One draw against a team which have a new manager who has given them a confidence boost and we want to replace our squad!! jesus! What happens when we loose? Mancini out???

we lost.
I know. Just a figure of speech! So Mancini is looking for two attacking fullbacks this transfer window. Leighton Baines for LB? Gregory Van Der Wiel for RB?

" fookin wank today and Red Dippers mid week whom with Suarez and Gerrard will pose more of a fookin goal threat that this shower of shite has over the last two games"

Yes, what a shower of shite I support...

Fucking unreal

VOOMER said:
So much for our vaunted strength in depth. We have no pace in defence outside Clichy and have just seen a golden chance evaporate because the wheels fall of because we only have 2 decent full backs. At least the rag scum lost without their main men, we can't even say Blackburn were less depleted than Sunderland! Zabs, lescott, de jong, edin, johnson and Ak simply not good enough either for the league, or the champions league and that is where we are aiming for. Forget Chelski rebuilding there team, we haven't even built our first one yet, dead wood all over the place. Right, now I feel better.

Thiago Silva, Pedro, Van Persie,Hoillett and Henley (the left back from blackburn), Sneijder and De Rossi, send Edin of on loan along with AK and Johnson.

It was fine 92 minutes.

The players just lost their concentration for a few minutes in the pursuit of a goal.

You don't make signings just because of that.

If you want to look at how kneejerk reactions can be wrong, look at Blackburn.

We know what the deal will be with City this month: Shift Bridge, Onouha and Tevez and make space in the squad and on the balance sheet for one or two more players.

But have some perspective...the defence has sent City to the top of the league into the new year.

It's not all that bad, is it?

Besides there's no certainty of new players coming in and gelling with the squad quickly.

The main problem,is getting the balance right,between resting key players for tues night,which on paper is a tougher game.However after today dzeko looked isolated first half,all crosses were piss poor at best,never really threatened till Aguero,silva,and Richards were on.Lessons learnt today for me start with our best available team fuck resting any player,then bring on squad players to see the games out,otherwise we can forget the title.Personally I do not rate Adam Johnson one bit when he starts,he is a good impact player at best,we don't get enough penetration from him,we can't play deep passes behind fullbacks cos of his lack of pace,he wants and encourages balls into his feet,when he gets or receives passes in the middle third,he looks for a pass,he doesn't look to run or carry the ball forward beyond the fullbacks,Milner would of been a better option today on the right(hindsight) we are crying out for a pacy wide player,look at Valencia yesterday.Now AJ has his 90 min cameo out of the way,he will be a sub for the next two games at least.Said in previous posts we are not right with NDG,BARRY,AND YAYA in the same starting line up, rant over!<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 pm --<br /><br />The main problem,is getting the balance right,between resting key players for tues night,which on paper is a tougher game.However after today dzeko looked isolated first half,all crosses were piss poor at best,never really threatened till Aguero,silva,and Richards were on.Lessons learnt today for me start with our best available team fuck resting any player,then bring on squad players to see the games out,otherwise we can forget the title.Personally I do not rate Adam Johnson one bit when he starts,he is a good impact player at best,we don't get enough penetration from him,we can't play deep passes behind fullbacks cos of his lack of pace,he wants and encourages balls into his feet,when he gets or receives passes in the middle third,he looks for a pass,he doesn't look to run or carry the ball forward beyond the fullbacks,Milner would of been a better option today on the right(hindsight) we are crying out for a pacy wide player,look at Valencia yesterday.Now AJ has his 90 min cameo out of the way,he will be a sub for the next two games at least.Said in previous posts we are not right with NDG,BARRY,AND YAYA in the same starting line up, rant over!

You talk utter bull Shit 1 bad game you want half a New team are you taking the piss? These New rules mean we can't do that we are building a team spirit within the group. We are top off the leauge shut up moaning if we get rid off Carlos then maybe we May bet a New striker but keep dreaming with that list i am happy with the team and to put zabba in that list and de jong your a fool[/quote]

Oh dear a sage has spoken, why is it always New instead of new and do you mean get and not bet. If you're simply going to come on an insult people, do it when you're sober nudnik.[/quote]

Its my phone and i make a few mistakes its hard to go over it sorry bluemoon spell check after making this thread i think your the 1 drinking pal. I clearly think the team we have can win the leauge you clearly don't. 1 bad result get over it

Time to start with the 6-1 team on a regular basis and rest players when games are won,
The B team players are not doing it for us

mcraz said:
Time to start with the 6-1 team on a regular basis and rest players when games are won,
The B team players are not doing it for us
I agree with this mate! Need to get some confidence back and get that winning feeling going again!!

Calcio said:
the squad is not good enough loooooooooool

-- Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:42 pm --

intheknow! said:
No chance RVP coming in Jan or possibly ever. I'm more convinced if he leaves Arsenal it will be for abroad. He has single handedly dragged them into the top 4, no question. Without him Arsenal would be relegation fodder this season I'm sure. I think he is really enjoying being their main man, the player they rely on, the fans idolise and the other players know he is the 'star' and they accept it. It's funny how Fabregas leaving has allowed RVP to finally shine and come out of Cesc's shadow. He's stepped up to the plate.
You really believe a team that has schezny, vermaelen, koscielny, song, arteta, walcott and gervinho is relegation folder?

Why don't you two go the Arsenal forum and discuss it there? Oh and say Hi to 'Gooney the Looney' whilst you are there.

bored at work said:
" fookin wank today and Red Dippers mid week whom with Suarez and Gerrard will pose more of a fookin goal threat that this shower of shite has over the last two games"

Yes, what a shower of shite I support...

Fucking unreal

u think the last two games have been anything other then shite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.