Time To Name The East Stand The Trautmann Stand Now.........

you know what,after seeing this thread i got thinking what an amazing and horrifying life bert has had,the horrors of the eastern front are enough to send anybody mad,he is a great man and heres to many more years of him visiting us at eastlands.

blessed in so many ways,a true city legend

citykev28 said:
Considering we already have the Colin Bell Stand, I think we should go for it and have the Paul Dickov Stand and the Tony Adcock Stand.
we could rename the stadium durex

panzer1311 said:
Cant understand why we don't rename the east stand , the Bert Trautmann stand now and not when the great man passes away , we don't have that many ' legends' at City , surely Berts one of them ,

Agreed. In my humble opinion we have had only two genuine legends who stand head and shoulders above any other City players in the last sixty years. Step forward King Colin and the best goalkeeper, anywhere, of all time, Bert Trautmann.

The Jo Stand.

Well SOMEONE was going to say it at some point, might as well get it out of the way early on.

If a stand were to be named after Bert, one behind a goal would be most fitting. And then the East stand could be the Kippax!

Great idea....I saw Bert in action many times in the early sixties....top man, even went to his testimonial in '64.

Failing that,... the Big George Heslop stand has a nice ring to it..........:)

panzer1311 said:
Cant understand why we don't rename the east stand , the Bert Trautmann stand now and not when the great man passes away , we don't have that many ' legends' at City , surely Berts one of them ,

Major fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.