Time To Name The East Stand The Trautmann Stand Now.........

80s Shorts said:
panzer1311 said:
Cant understand why we don't rename the east stand , the Bert Trautmann stand now and not when the great man passes away , we don't have that many ' legends' at City , surely Berts one of them ,

Major fail.
Whats a major fail? .......... sorry for suggesting we honour one of Manchester Citys ' true ' legends while he's alive , perhaps i should took notice of the 'comedy ' replies like the Tolmie or Adcock stand and nominated them instead , ................. tit !

Some of the replies on this subject have been embarrassing !! ,
Bert Trautmann is without doubt THE greatest player / icon / legend in Manchester Citys history (imo)
To name a stand after him ( any stand ) would be such a marvellous occasion for all true supporters of Manchester City , and i fitting tribute to one of our ' greats ' ................

panzer1311 said:
Bert Trautmann is without doubt THE greatest player / icon / legend in Manchester Citys history (imo)
To name a stand after him ( any stand ) would be such a marvellous occasion for all true supporters of Manchester City , and i fitting tribute to one of our ' greats ' ................
Utterr shite.look at your name.ive a long memory cock.never trust a german.

depends when you fell in love/ started going/ first memories whatever

Mike Doyle?

can't name a stand after all our legends

but I'd rather have City names than mere points on a compass

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I would have no problem with this.
Other than the fact that I may find a beachtowel on my seat when I get there.

Now that is funny.

I reckon the Bert Trautmann beachtowel would be a major seller in the City Store... Fancy setting up in business nij?

Back on topic... The east stand will probably be named after either Tony Book or Mike Summerbee. If it was up to me, I'd call it the Kompany stand. Let's face it, it will probably all be corporate tickets in a few years anyway.

the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:
what????? , is this a joke , or are you actually referring to the war ? , i thuoght that kind of attitude died yrs ago . " never trust a German " sorry Captain Mainwaring !! ........... do people actually call other people 'cock' these days .... you are locked in the 50s ,..... cock'

the old abbey said:
panzer1311 said:

So that rules the Uwe Rosler stand out then............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.