Time to **** off the Europa League

so somebody posted that going out of the europa last year meant we won the fa cup and finished 3rd only on goal difference to 2nd so that was good. hmm. so if we could do that with cup matches what is the difference to winning the europa and still winning the league? did we get a bye to the cup final or something i have missed.

vamps said:
Well you can just as well demand that all players drop their international squads, and don't participate in Euro2012 either. Injuries are always a risk, could've just as well happened during training.

Surely we dont let them train? We really should wrap them up in cotton wool between league matches.

Europa is a good competition, don' believe the media hype about it, look at Athletic last night, tore united a new one! I for one want to win everything we are in and we have the squad to do it.

on another note, has anyone noticed just how bad United are, mainly due to the fact these european ref's don't roll over for them like our english ones do?! Theres no other reason why they have kept up other than ref's bottling it for them and teams rolling over, Bilbao showed just how to silence OT again last night (like Ajax, Basle, Benfica and we did before.)

Ffs, at the start of each season we have the chance of 4/5 trophies. I am still gutted over the carling cup. If people really think we have to throw every cup to just win the league you are deluded and sad. Some people need to grow some balls

I take it then all you people wanting us to get knocked out of the europa will NOT be going to the final if we got there? You'll all give your tickets away? Thought not. Jog on!

the goats backside said:
Ffs, at the start of each season we have the chance of 4/5 trophies. I am still gutted over the carling cup. If people really think we have to throw every cup to just win the league you are deluded and sad. Some people need to grow some balls

Spot on We should be trying to win everything there is left to win

brad the blue said:
I take it then all you people wanting us to get knocked out of the europa will NOT be going to the final if we got there? You'll all give your tickets away? Thought not. Jog on!

A weekend in Bucharest on cheap beer and cheap food would be much better than Wembley where I can spend a hundred quid and still be sober...

I like many others will take it with a pinch of salt. One thing for sure is that anyone who wins this competiton will have to really go for it. Which means playing your starting 11 and busting a gut at the risk of losing players. From viewing both of last nights performances and the team selections, Bobby and Baconface are not arsed about the Europa.

Ardwick AFC said:
I like many others will take it with a pinch of salt. One thing for sure is that anyone who wins this competiton will have to really go for it. Which means playing your starting 11 and busting a gut at the risk of losing players. From viewing both of last nights performances and the team selections, Bobby and Baconface are not arsed about the Europa.

Both teams have such big squads they should be able to perform well in multiple competitions. If they don't it's that the players who get their chance don't step up when called upon.

It would be great for City to win the UEFA cup. More prestige means more worldclass players will want to join your team. PL silverware is great but not enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.