Time to **** off the Europa League

We should never fuck anything off.

To be honest I can see us struggling on Thursday especially without Kompany and possibly Lescott again.

To be honest, I think Ferguson f***ed up Mancini very hard with all "We wanna win the EL" talk and then sending some strange teams on the pitch in all their EL games while picking the top one for today match.

On other side, Mancini looks to be sincere with "We want to win it too" talk and he sends top team on the pitch in each EL game.

Would obviously like us to win any competition but I'm afraid we could lose them all in the process.

The way we're going we will have fucked everything off! The Europa League may be the only thing we can win? Plus it may get us in pot 2 for next season.

Freestyler said:
United will go out on thursday, not be remotely too bothered.

Then go on even harder for the league.

Since the minute they lost against Bilbao, ferguson was talking about risking today's match to win Thursday one and he sent best and most attacking team against WBA today.

It's clearly he decided to not bother anymore, and even before Bilbao, his European line ups were mixed as hell.

I want to beat Sporting Lisbon on Thursday, and I hope Utd go out. Then we will be favourites to win it.

If Utd go out and we win, the pressure in the League will mount again and we will have restored some self belief and confidence.

If they get knocked out in Bilbao, I can see them going to Wolves and slipping up

Fuck it! I hope Mancini continues to take this seriously. If we want to we will go through against Lisbon. I don't think United will go through...so atleast we will do better in europe than them this season.

If it costs us the title...then it's a shame but it's a risk worth taking. It's not a catastrophe if we don't win the league this season. We will get stronger and challenge again next season regardless. But we can make it easier for next season and long-term in CL by getting a higher coefficient.

Let's try to win it guys.

Marvin said:
I can see them going to Wolves and slipping up

Is this a serious post? This is the same wolves that Fulham have just beat 5-0 and who got beat 2-0 at home by Blackburn who up until that point had no kept a clean sheet all season.....

Somehow I think you are clutching at straws and I expect the goal difference to be down to 3 by the time we play Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.