Time to pull you fingers out lads!

Mike N said:
It a very expensive time of year and £40 a ticket is a disgrace but there you have it.

Our first semi in nearly 30 years. If that doesnt get the juices flowing then nothing ever will.

There are still thousands of tickets left for the home semi. If you are one of those fans who should be there you should get your arses down to the stadium and get the ticket. You know who you are. If you dont buy it then some horrible rag might end up in that seat. Would you be happy about that?

Come on lads, time to do your duty. Your team needs you!
Done it mate,no way was i going to come on here & sit on that matchday forum.
Come on Blues, do it!!

Tueartsoverhead kick said:
blueblood08 said:
not good enough,use ya cc ,go mug some rag turn him upside down shake him,steal his money,buy a ticket.go to prison,happydays.its not like youll lose your job whilst inside,look at the positives

ha ha never thought of doing that!
no probs tuearts if you ever need an answer to anything JUST ASK ME hehe he

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Mike N said:
My point really was that there are season ticket holders and people who have been to all/most of the home games this year who have not yet bought a ticket. Why would they not be in the ground that night?

I used to dream of games like this.

If they are part of the skyblue diasporathey might be unable, barring private helicopters, to get from work to the match, unless they have the day off.

Thanks Dave for teaching him a new word

I've had to take 2 days holiday for this

blueblood08 said:
no probs tuearts if you ever need an answer to anything JUST ASK ME hehe he

well i will see how the job hunting goes and if nothing is happening i will come back to ask you !!!!!!!
mcdonalds mate,always got jobs there,good hours i believe too!!!! free this time good luck,and hope u get too the match

blueblood08 said:
well i will see how the job hunting goes and if nothing is happening i will come back to ask you !!!!!!!
mcdonalds mate,always got jobs there,good hours i believe too!!!! free this time good luck,and hope u get too the match

Have to work Tuesday and Wednesday night though!!

MadchesterCity said:
blueblood08 said:

now he never told me that !!!! and i was just about to stick on some ache spots and pop off down there :)

MadchesterCity said:
blueblood08 said:

ok then tuearts get a job with that shit security firm we use that way you get to twat a rag n watch game for free,every ones a winner.with that idea..........might try that my self mmmmmmm

blueblood08 said:
MadchesterCity said:
ok then tuearts get a job with that shit security firm we use that way you get to twat a rag n watch game for free,every ones a winner.with that idea..........might try that my self
mmmmmmm

I am a chef and once nearly applied for a job in the kitchen at old raggy trafford,,,,,, I thought it was a fantastic oppertunity to poison all the raggy b´stards.... Ended up getting a job in Gran Canaria instead though,,,, even so, the fantasy still remains!!! Really wish I could go to the match but I have set up a TV next to my kitchen door so that I can watch the games............... And on semi final day I will be wearing my new Man City shirt that I got sent for christmas,,,,,,,, C´mon City,,,, lets live the dream....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.