Time to pull you fingers out lads!

jillytats said:
blueblood08 said:
ok then tuearts get a job with that shit security firm we use that way you get to twat a rag n watch game for free,every ones a winner.with that idea..........might try that my self
mmmmmmm

I am a chef and once nearly applied for a job in the kitchen at old raggy trafford,,,,,, I thought it was a fantastic oppertunity to poison all the raggy b´stards.... Ended up getting a job in Gran Canaria instead though,,,, even so, the fantasy still remains!!! Really wish I could go to the match but I have set up a TV next to my kitchen door so that I can watch the games............... And on semi final day I will be wearing my new Man City shirt that I got sent for christmas,,,,,,,, C´mon City,,,, lets live the dream....
so jilly with a name like this could i ask ...do you have big breasts.....or do you look like a potato ???

I'm fed up of reading stupid thread like this. Sometimes I think some of you are more worried about what your United mates think than anything about City. Maybe the younger ones?

The game will obviously be a sellout.

Stop flapping. It's Christmas week the game is ages off. There have been severe ticketing restrictions.

blueblood08 said:
jillytats said:
I am a chef and once nearly applied for a job in the kitchen at old raggy trafford,,,,,, I thought it was a fantastic oppertunity to poison all the raggy b´stards.... Ended up getting a job in Gran Canaria instead though,,,, even so, the fantasy still remains!!! Really wish I could go to the match but I have set up a TV next to my kitchen door so that I can watch the games............... And on semi final day I will be wearing my new Man City shirt that I got sent for christmas,,,,,,,, C´mon City,,,, lets live the dream....
so jilly with a name like this could i ask ...do you have big breasts.....or do you look like a potato ???

Well Mr blueblood08, tats is my nickname, it comes from the name Taylor!!!!!! but your first assumption was correct,,,,,,,, so no,, I don´t look like a potato!!!!! What I would like to know is..... What has any of this got to do with getting bums on seats at the match, or indeed helping tuearts in finding a new job?????????????????? Being a chef I also have another nickname,,,, Cookie.... So please don´t go presuming anything in the line of Buns,,,, tarts,,,, sausages etc...... please lets get back on concentrating on forthcomeing City games eh!!!!! Cheers Honey Bun!!!! haha

C_T_I_D said:
£40.00 is a bit steep but it's a small price to pay to see history in the making as we witness the first 90 minutes of a total of 180 that could possibly bring us to our first cup final for ages. It has never been more important to support the team than now.
its very steep when all 3 of my kids birthdays fall between the 15th of dec and the 26th of jan with xmas and new year right in the middle of it, i for one cant afford to go to this and im gutted beyond belief

There is a reason why it isn't sold-out yet actually. They are holding off on general sale and limiting the tickets to accesscard people with loyalty points, so as not to allow the cockneys to buy up the City allocation. I have just had to upgrade my membership to Citycard to get my tickets and I guess they are doing this to 1) Cash In a bit and 2) Keep the fucking rags out of the City seats.

So relax, they will sell-out, however if the real City fans don't get in quick, the place will be riddled with fucking rags when they do go on general sale. That is more of a worry to me, hence I am not taking the kids.

It is baffling.

Lad i know went and got a Blackburn ticket for £30 over the weekend but hasn't got one for this!!!

Quick question: I haven't got an access card, had loads, always lose them find it easier to just turn up on the day. What are my chances of getting a ticket and how do i go about getting one?

jillytats said:
blueblood08 said:

Well Mr blueblood08, tats is my nickname, it comes from the name Taylor!!!!!! but your first assumption was correct,,,,,,,, so no,, I don´t look like a potato!!!!! What I would like to know is..... What has any of this got to do with getting bums on seats at the match, or indeed helping tuearts in finding a new job?????????????????? Being a chef I also have another nickname,,,, Cookie.... So please don´t go presuming anything in the line of Buns,,,, tarts,,,, sausages etc...... please lets get back on concentrating on forthcomeing City games eh!!!!! Cheers Honey Bun!!!! haha
just fed up with reading some of these threads .so thought id have a bit of fun,anyway cookie ,do you have any brown bits ha ha ha

blueblood08 said:
jillytats said:
just fed up with reading some of these threads .so thought id have a bit of fun,anyway cookie ,do you have any brown bits ha ha ha

of course I do Mr Blueblood08, its very hot here, was watching the Villa-Liverpool match last night and everyone in the poolbar where I work were wearing shorts and t-shirts and were just ogling at the snow,,,,, brrrrrrrrr.... But here its hot hot hot!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.