Time to put the Poznam to bed.

The poznan will live on for years to come, its in our hearts and I hope it stays. Its different to what other teams do, which has always been true of our fans. Embrace it. Love it. Poznan.

ManCitizens. said:
Guessing you haven't seen Khaldoons interview yet then?

He and other board members enjoy it.
The players enjoy it.
The fans enjoy it.
Opposition fans (only that we are rivals with) hate it.

Why would you want to stop something that improves the atmosphere at our ground and gets everybody going (including staff and players)

Stupid post, stop listening to bitter rags telling you it looks stupid.

Why is it a stupid post ?
I think you should read them again and then dont make daft assumptions.
i.e. I listen to Rag's (Surely that would be more reason than any to carry on if
they didnt like it)
With the risk of repeating myself I said I am happy to carry on doing it if eveyone else is. As I did on Tuesday.
It was just my opinion that it had been so good, let's go out on a high note
before every teame in the league starts doing it and therefore devalues it, in my eyes.
Some of you get get easily wound up one tool called me a Wanker.
What for ? starting a harmless debate,

I remember when I first heard about it, all my friends were doing it and kept pestering me to have a go. I thought to myself "NO WAY I'm not doing that"...after losing several good associates to it!!

Anyway one day I'd been drinking "far too much" and I caved in to peer pressure, I remember standing up nervously, heart beating hard, hands clammy, beads of sweat beginning to form across my tensed brow. The first few jumps caused the beer to swell in my belly causing wind which I tried to hold onto (look I TRIED!!), but I was in a pagan like trance and had know idea what I was doing. This Poznan was clearly entering into my veins and I was beginning to like it....

After twenty so leaps I didn't give a shit about my normal upper stiff lipped life style anymore and indeed wanted more of this Poznan drug.

Now I've lost everything I ever held dear to me in life because of "the Poznan", every time I see a crowd I can't help myself. I've lost my career as a Crown Court Judge....I saw the bench and the jury opposite me and immediately started to do the "Poznan" turning my back and jumping up and down whilst gripping the short hand typist next to me, well the deceased victims barrister was not impressed one bit.

My wife is filing for divorce because of my Poznan addiction, I have to agree "it was a tad disrespectful attempting to get Mrs Smith doing it, especially as it was her late husbands funeral, the vicar hasn't spoken to me since!!!

Any queue or crowd and she would watch with great embarrassment as I turned my back grabbed onto the next person and started to leap up and down, the restaurant was a bad one and only surpassed by the lottery queue in my local Tesco's.....that's if you're ignoring the 3 days I spent in the USA immigrations department for the passport control que thing.

The village carnival went by last Saturday whilst I was on a pair of step ladders cleaning out my gutters.......and I spent two nights in my local hospital with concussion!!

I've been to three therapists and the good news is that I'm finely learning to cope and understand this "Poznan", in fact I've not done it now for nearly 4 days.

Everyday is an uphill battle but I'm stronger now and I seem to have it under......whoops, sorry that's my door bell....I'll just take a quick peep out of the front window to see who it is......Holy shit, It's the local group of Mormoms...I...I.....mUssssssssT REEEs...ist!!...

Whitworth Park said:
After Bolton I think it's time to end it.
Swansea made a feeble attempt last night and I think it devalues it now.
It has been great, been in every Newspaper and on TV and a tribute
to the great Poznam fans.
Never mind Celtic's huggle there has only ever been one Poznam.
I think we sould retire it and just bring it out for special occasions.
Time to move on.

I think its POZNAN ?

Petetheblu said:
I remember when I first heard about it, all my friends were doing it and kept pestering me to have a go. I thought to myself "NO WAY I'm not doing that"...after losing several good associates to it!!

Anyway one day I'd been drinking "far too much" and I caved in to peer pressure, I remember standing up nervously, heart beating hard, hands clammy, beads of sweat beginning to form across my tensed brow. The first few jumps caused the beer to swell in my belly causing wind which I tried to hold onto (look I TRIED!!), but I was in a pagan like trance and had know idea what I was doing. This Poznan was clearly entering into my veins and I was beginning to like it....

After twenty so leaps I didn't give a shit about my normal upper stiff lipped life style anymore and indeed wanted more of this Poznan drug.

Now I've lost everything I ever held dear to me in life because of "the Poznan", every time I see a crowd I can't help myself. I've lost my career as a Crown Court Judge....I saw the bench and the jury opposite me and immediately started to do the "Poznan" turning my back and jumping up and down whilst gripping the short hand typist next to me, well the deceased victims barrister was not impressed one bit.

My wife is filing for divorce because of my Poznan addiction, I have to agree "it was a tad disrespectful attempting to get Mrs Smith doing it, especially as it was her late husbands funeral, the vicar hasn't spoken to me since!!!

Any queue or crowd and she would watch with great embarrassment as I turned my back grabbed onto the next person and started to leap up and down, the restaurant was a bad one and only surpassed by the lottery queue in my local Tesco's.....that's if you're ignoring the 3 days I spent in the USA immigrations department for the passport control que thing.

The village carnival went by last Saturday whilst I was on a pair of step ladders cleaning out my gutters.......and I spent two nights in my local hospital with concussion!!

I've been to three therapists and the good news is that I'm finely learning to cope and understand this "Poznan", in fact I've not done it now for nearly 4 days.

Everyday is an uphill battle but I'm stronger now and I seem to have it under......whoops, sorry that's my door bell....I'll just take a quick peep out of the front window to see who it is......Holy shit, It's the local group of Mormoms...I...I.....mUssssssssT REEEs...ist!!...

PMSL...absolute class!!!

It will become cringeworthy if we start doing it every 5 minutes next season. Time for something new, more original and more spectacular.

BiBaBo said:
It will become cringeworthy if we start doing it every 5 minutes next season. Time for something new, more original and more spectacular.
much easier said than done.to overcome the natural response to something new,which includes the inevitable 'cringeworthy','idiotic' etc.A nucleus leading the way would have to tightly grouped,persistent and thick-skinned. The hard-core away fans are the obvious candidates as they tick all the boxes.Very hard to be original these days,fans all over the world are looking for the same thing.home matches need cross-field chants,three syllables is ideal,emphasis on the first,dead easy and can go on as long as needed. just a thought.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.