Time to put the Poznam to bed.

I love it, don't get me wrong.
I think we should sing something else when we do it though..
Does anyone else think its a bit cringe worthy calling it "the poznan"?
Teams all over europe have been 'groundhopping' for years.

Let's come up with something else to sing whilst doing it instead of "let's all do the poznan"?

The wife's first game on saturday, I know long story, she loved it couldn't stop laughing! Sets us apart as collective support. Has to stay, but can be added too. What was that worm movement thing, think by Paris, that was effective.

The Poznan is ours, The Poznan is Ourrrrrrs, Fuck off Swansea, The Poznan is ours.

You cant retire the Poznan, It looks incredible

DannyBoy2890 said:

Let's come up with something else to sing whilst doing it instead of "let's all do the poznan"?
but surely singing lets all do the poznan, you are giving Poznan respect and then at the end theres the city chant.

mac said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

but surely singing lets all do the poznan, you are giving Poznan respect and then at the end theres the city chant.

Refer to my earlier comment.
Aris did it this season against us aswell.

mac said:
i watched the game in a little tapas bar in spain and when the teams were being read out the camera angle was from the top corner looking down, all you could see was thousands , no all the blue half, i stand corrected doing the poznan. the spanish watching were all having a laugh and looking at me as if to say what the f**8. you have got to keep it. hopefully you will be doing it in the grounds in spain next year
Yep. When Stoke was read out it was fuckin funny. Keep it.

No. The Poznan is part of us now, the media identifies us with the Poznan and I feel it is a great part of City, representing City's personality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.