Time to start banning hacks from the Etihad?

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
A genuine question for some of our blues who live abroad, how do the press in Spain report on other teams apart from Barcelona and Real Madrid?, in Italy who are the press boys favourites ?.
Do they all get the same coverage or is it just the big clubs?

I have lived in several countries in my adult life and have followed the sporting press in each. I am struck by the similarities to England more than the differences. There are always going to be the big two (or three) clubs who get the majority of the coverage.

The EPL seems to get pretty fair coverage in the US these past few years. I think NBC and BeIN's US football studio shows have been pretty fair to us and have not devoted 75% of their time to wanking the rag fanbase. Even though BeIN is thoroughly rag-infested as far as studio talent.

If you want to consider all the other US sports, you will of course see just ridiculous amount of coverage expended on the clubs with very large national followings (i.e. the rags and dippers of baseball are clearly the NY Yankees and Boston Red Sox.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.