Time to start thinking realistic formations/Xl

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Glauber Berti said:
210713134438.png

With yaya in the DM role alongside Fernandinho

just cant see negredo not starting most games tbh. Theres gonna be a lot of rotation

everytime we play two up-top Negredo will start (or maybe lesser teams who park the bus0 but there is no question that Aguero is streets ahead in terms of quality and i can't see Jo-Jo making way for Aguero in all honesty

neoblue said:
Kun Aguero said:
MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

How much football do you watch? before my little man was born I was watching about 8 games a week.
I'd back off mate, he has huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner.

Sorry mate, perhaps Bryan could give us a lesson on footie.

Brazilian "Magic Box" 4-2-2-2
771511_Manchester_City.jpg

OR

popular formation in UCL 4-2-3-1
771515_Manchester_City.jpg

as someone already said, final jigsaw is needed on CB. i don't feel comfortable with Lescott and Garcia partner together at this critical position. experience is needed (like Pepe), and lets Nastasic become understudy of Kompany and Pepe. he can play in rotation, partner with Lescott or Garcia.

Kun Aguero said:
MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

How much football do you watch? before my little man was born I was watching about 8 games a week.
"No I've never had sex, but you know what, my articulate manner keeps me satisfied. When a lady walks up to me and says 'Hey, you know what's sexy?' I say 'No I don't know what's sexy but I can explain the perfect 4-1-3-2 formation very fast!'"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.