Time to start thinking realistic formations/Xl

..............................Hart..........................
Zabaleta.....Kompany.....Nastatic.....Clichy
.........Fernandinho............Toure................
Navas..................Silva...................Jovetic
.........................Aguerro..........................

Obviously the team will roatae with Dzeko, Negredo, Rodwell, Barry, Milner etc coming in at times. Maybe even playing 442 with 2 strikers and Silva out wide.
Strong bench of. Pantilimon, Richards, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Dzeko, Negredo

woolfie23 said:
..............................Hart..........................
Zabaleta.....Kompany.....Nastatic.....Clichy
.........Fernandinho............Toure................
Navas..................Silva...................Jovetic
.........................Aguerro..........................

Obviously the team will roatae with Dzeko, Negredo, Rodwell, Barry, Milner etc coming in at times. Maybe even playing 442 with 2 strikers and Silva out wide.
Strong bench of. Pantilimon, Richards, Lescott, Barry, Milner, Dzeko, Negredo
Nasri in the etc category so soon?

MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

mate i've seen some stuff posted on this site over the years, and i thought that nothing would shock me, but your post has actually left me with my mouth hanging open in amazement!!!
well done for further pushing the boundaries i thought were stretched to the limit.
i will consider you to be a bit of a cock - until proven otherwise!

nikoman said:
These are the statistics of Aguero, Tevez and Negredo in the last 3 seasons of their national leagues

Agüero (35), Tévez (35) y Negredo (59)

Still are you thinking that Negredo will be on the bench?
For a start your Aguero stat is nonsense, he has 55 in his last 3 league seasons in 8 less games than Negredo, with one of those seasons playing in a new country.

I hope City fans haven't built up some image in their heads of Negredo being the same class of player as Aguero cos they're gonna be disappointed, big time.

Front two pairings of Negredo and Aguero or Jovetic and Dzeko. If we went with three up front I would go Negredo, Aguero and Jovectic ahead of Dzeko Aguero and Jovetic. If it is one up front we don't need four forwards so I am inclined to believe we will operate a front two in most matches.

MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

WTF?

1.618034 said:
MJMRuiz said:

WTF?
That has to be some kind of wind up.
Or are you Michael Owen.........?

neoblue said:
1.618034 said:
MJMRuiz said:

WTF?
That has to be some kind of wind up.
Or are you Michael Owen.........?

He must work in the game. And not "in a bar... in Mallorca"!

cibaman said:
I think the back 7 will be fairly stable: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya, Fernandinho. If fit, Rodwell and Richards will also get more than a few games

Then rotate 4 from Silva, Nasri, Jovetic, Negredo, Navas, Aguero, Dzeko. Silva and Aguero will play regularly with the rest fighting over the other 2 places.

'Back 7'.

I always had a sneaky suspicion Mancini posted on here.

Clearly a 'best 11' doesn't exist as it depends on who we are playing against and whether it's home or away.

What I will say are two things:

1. We have a fucking incredible squad. Easily the best we've had in our history.

2. We now have so many permutations to choose from and so many strategies we can deploy. We should be able to handle pretty much anything and anyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.