Time to start thinking realistic formations/Xl

This is it.

.............................................Hart....................................

Richards.................Kompany.....................Pepe....................Clichy

....................... .
Fernandinho................Rodwell.............................

.............................................Yaya...............................................

Silva................................. Negredo.........................................Aguero

Bench:These are players available to be selected for the bench on matchdays: Pantallimon, Lescott, Nastasic,Garcia, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Dzeko
Reserves (excluding EDS) : These are players that will be in and out of matchdays depending on the kind of tournament and injuries(ie have a high preponderance of absence during match-days )or sold before the end of the transfer window- Garcia, Kolorov, Barry, Sinlcair and maybe Dzeko.

I believe 433 is going to be a deliberate mainstay for this new Pelegrini approach or philosophy. The team has so much depth and variety to play with 4231 and 4222 as well and there are players that will easily fit into these systems.

The bottom line is that it is a long season with many battle fronts and so there will be a variety of tactics and hence all players will have sufficient match time during the course of the season.

Dzeko is the best goal scorer in the squad but a deal may be struck before the 2nd of september. Same with Kolorov. Garcia may stay but WILL NOT play as a midfielder under Pellegrini. Milner will also stay but you never know. Barry and Sinclair will go. Ultimately there are too many players at the moment and some will definitely have to leave the club by the end of the transfer window. There are no two ways to it.

Blueband Brother said:
This is it.

.............................................Hart....................................

Richards.................Kompany.....................Pepe....................Clichy

.............................................Yaya...............................................

Silva................................. Negredo.........................................Aguero

Bench:These are players available to be selected for the bench on matchdays: Pantallimon, Lescott, Nastasic,Garcia, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Barry, Milner, Nasri, Navas, Jovetic, Dzeko
Reserves (excluding EDS) : These are players that will be in and out of matchdays depending on the kind of tournament and injuries(ie have a high preponderance of absence during match-days )or sold before the end of the transfer window- Garcia, Kolorov, Barry, Sinlcair and maybe Dzeko.

I believe 433 is going to be a deliberate mainstay for this new Pelegrini approach or philosophy. The team has so much depth and variety to play with 4231 and 4222 as well and there are players that will easily fit into these systems.

The bottom line is that it is a long season with many battle fronts and so there will be a variety of tactics and hence all players will have sufficient match time during the course of the season.

Dzeko is the best goal scorer in the squad but a deal may be struck before the 2nd of september. Same with Kolorov. Garcia may stay but WILL NOT play as a midfielder under Pellegrini. Milner will also stay but you never know. Barry and Sinclair will go. Ultimately there are too many players at the moment and some will definitely have to leave the club by the end of the transfer window. There are no two ways to it.
not so sure about playing Aguero on the wing and benching Nastasic or that Richards should start over Zab

MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

How much football do you watch? before my little man was born I was watching about 8 games a week.

Blueband Brother said:
This is it.

Authoritative stuff, clearly from a disciple of MJMRuiz. Written with supreme confidence and conviction and an almost Churchillian finale. Who cares if he's right -marvellous!

210713134438.png

With yaya in the DM role alongside Fernandinho

Jo-Jo as an inside forward and Navas as an out-and-out winger ala Isco & Joaquin

Kun Aguero said:
MJMRuiz said:
I'm not being funny but you can't really teach what I do. I'm a rare breed of someone who has watched and played the game obsessively all my life, mixed with huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner. I don't know anything about you or your footballing upbringing so I can't start preaching about how I can teach you etc, but my only advice would be to read what I say and approach it as fact until proven otherwise.

How much football do you watch? before my little man was born I was watching about 8 games a week.
I'd back off mate, he has huge levels of intelligence and a very articulate manner.

NoahCity said:
Blueband Brother said:
This is it.

not so sure about playing Aguero on the wing and benching Nastasic or that Richards should start over Zab

Richards is the better fullback and if we do sign Pepe as the final piece to the jigsaw then that should be the backline. But all the players will have opportunities on the pitch.

Aguero willl be more of a left foward than a winger and can also cut into the center. Essentially Silva, Negredo and Aguero will be the main attackers in this particular formation but it is flexible and other players will easily fit in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.