Time wasting by players

I don't really blame Southampton for it. It is infuriating but if the referees actually appropriately added the time on it wouldn't matter. Foster wasted a good minute on his own in stoppage time yet that time wasn't actually really added.

I actually think that from the 80th minute onwards the clock should stop every time the ball is not in play. Would put a stop to the piss taking end of game time wasting.

This is another sane and sensible suggestion that because of its innate worthiness I think it will get a less than zero welcome from those perennial wankers at FIFA, UEFA, our own dear FArce, and any football league within the national.

Evertons keeper was doing it from the first goal kick!! Understand teams doing it when your leading with couple of minuites left but its getting stupid

We should start a online petition for fans of all clubs to have their say, hard earned money is paid to these clubs and we are all being taken for granted.

What i dont understand when the opposition players and managers are interviewed after the match they are disappointed that they only got a point at the Etihad , and yet they are timewasting from the 1st few minutes, and have only managed a couple of shots on target have enjoyed only 25% possession and their keeper has had to perform man of the match heroics to gain their point .Obviously the match reports in the rag/dipper press do not reflect the truth , Saints deserved to win and Everton deserved their point apparently , wheres that agenda thread

What happened to allowing time 30sec ? For each sub ? Then most games have goal celebrations lasting a few minutes and then injuries at the least every game should have 5/10 extra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.