Tinhat/bulletproofjacket/coatofarmour on

Pollerz

Hi

This is my first itk kind of post, i have been told firmly by a source of mine which obv i can't say whom it is but i know he is connected to the club.

I have been told that the Tevez deal is around 80% done and the ball is firmly in carlos's court.

I have also been told there is a high possibility the club will go to chelsea for Terry as they did in january.

Like i said tinhat on.. etc and so forth.

Don't worry about tin hat mate. Really good news about Tevez and so many people have said he's coming so it's not just you who will get shot if he doesn't join :)

I do wonder where all these ITKs get their info from. There's so many of them they can't all know Garry Cooks stepmother's brother's golf caddy.

boring.jpg

fair play mate for putting yourself out there, personally though i hate this %age done shite as it is never simpler than a straight forward yes or no.

Hmm..

Terry?

I just can't really see him leaving Chelsea, ever!

I'm also very unsure of having him although the England captain being our captain and a left sided CB at that... Obviously would be fantastic! But is it really going to happen? I doubt it.

terry looks certain to stay at chelsea IMO. I think hiddink made a big impression on terry and abramovich, and convinced them both that terry would be an important figure when ancellotti took over.

1.618034 said:
Hmm..

Terry?

I just can't really see him leaving Chelsea, ever!

I'm also very unsure of having him although the England captain being our captain and a left sided CB at that... Obviously would be fantastic! But is it really going to happen? I doubt it.

yep your right he wont leave chelsea , He is mr chelsea through and through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.